• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Gold members can expect exclusive deal at E3

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Free Conker in Project Spark

and a Don Mattrick Easter egg where you happen upon him in a hidden cave in Project Spark trying to turn on a prototype xbone without an Internet connection, lamenting his always on DRM model in a heavily soiled zynga t shirt with no pants

Conker's Big Reunion Episode 1 actually is free right now. But only for one more day.

Isurus

E3 Digital Poster that you can print and put in your room.

Edit: never forget

P0IpOqH.jpg

Eggbok

Might be one of those things where games related to what they show during their conference are discounted. So Tomb Raider Definitive is like half price or something because of RotTR was shown?

Three

I bet it's some discount on the new controller since it mentions a "deal" rather than some beta. Judging by the picture I bet it's the controller. Why the original controller came with some proprietary crap port forcing me to buy the expensive and broken adaptor is beyond me. Not going to spend any more getting another controller in any case.

/rant

Deal makes me think discount, not beta. But I could see both.

I think there are going to be a lot of betas right after E3 if last year was any indicator

jbug617

Banned
Greenberg said that Halo 5 preorders go up this week. I expect Tomb Raider and Forza also to go up so maybe a Gold discount for preordering the game

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
exclusive deal? I don't know what to make of this.

game sale on Xbox store?
some exclusive 3rd party beta deal?

Top Bottom