• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox live is down?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Doomsday is upon us! :(

Ok so far Konex,Dm and I cant log on.Anyone else having problems? I read on one of the xbox boards that its random people who cant log on....

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
For you...I'm off to try!

Matrix

Its working fine for me now too,but I told you guys its randomly not working for people on and off..something is up :(

Bish,seems to be one of the random people that still isnt getting access.

Fifty

I had a problem last night.....Then I re-checked all my DNS shit in the troubleshooter and it went back to normal. EA's servers have been really flakey...My friends list on Madden keeps going away. Are the internets in trouble?

Mrbob

Have you thought of unplugging your modem for five minutes or so, seeing if it resets, and then trying again to go online?

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I did unplug it for a few seconds, I'll try longer.

The funny thing is, my PC is hooked up to the same router (wireless) and I've had no problems at all connecting to the internet.

Top Bottom