• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox LiVE | November 2014 | Jump In! The Collection is Fine

Didn't know where to post this but I was checking the deals with gold on my xbox one and it has powerstar golf - full game unlock for free with gold. Downloading it now.

Don't know if it's every country but I'm in Australia.

Didn't know where to post this but I was checking the deals with gold on my xbox one and it has powerstar golf - full game unlock for free with gold. Downloading it now.

Don't know if it's every country but I'm in Australia.

I think Powerstar Gold was offered in lieu of Volgarr in Australia and some other countries.

Not sure where to post this, so I'll try here.

I'm getting some weirdness with the Suspend / Resume feature on XB1. What will make the Xbox loose its suspension?

A firmware update or patch makes sense, but will loss of internet connection also result in loss os the suspension state?

I've had some times where the Xbox on boot says "Can't find DHCP server" and it's driving me mad at times since it might mean that one of the smartest features on the machine isn't super realiable.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
maybe not the best thread to ask, but does the punch card on the xbox live rewards website update properly? the icon for my punch card shows 2 of the 3 circular icons as completed, does this mean one more purchase will complete the punch card?

sounds like a silly question, but i'm not sure that i've purchased two titles during the time span of this promotion and would rather wait till december to purchase MCC unless it will complete my punch card.

It updated properly for me. Keep it mind that this promo has been running since September. Also, you can use commerce.microsoft.com to know for sure if you made two purchases of $59.99+.

malfcn

I am doing an exchange on mine during this 11th hour.

They said I can get a Day One controller and console again.
I don't know about the console, but didn't expect controllers to still be around?

Maybe they're refurbs?

I sent my controller in earlier this year and specifically requested a non-Day-One controller (because I feel the build quality is higher), and they said no.

malfcn

Maybe they're refurbs?

I sent my controller in earlier this year and specifically requested a non-Day-One controller (because I feel the build quality is higher), and they said no.

Said it had to be a D0 too.
Anyways, back from Vegas.
Need some updates and work on next month.

malfcn

Updated Xbox One releases, did anything drop for Xbox 360 that needs updating?

Also, chance of Limbo being GwG even though it was gifted to early adopters? Should be something else.

And, if anyone has a title suggestion..

Top Bottom