• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox LiVE Releases & Updates | February 2014 | Don't call it a Drought

Albo

To make a split purchase between my credit card and microsoft local credit, do I need to select confirm purchase to be prompted to use split payment? I'm 4p short in my microsoft credit funds and would like to pay the rest with my CC but it's not giving me the option anywhere from what I can see. The game I'm trying to buy is Brothers if it matters.

Lima

To make a split purchase between my credit card and microsoft local credit, do I need to select confirm purchase to be prompted to use split payment? I'm 4p short in my microsoft credit funds and would like to pay the rest with my CC but it's not giving me the option anywhere from what I can see. The game I'm trying to buy is Brothers if it matters.

Yes you do. After selecting confirm you will get a popup.

dan teasdale posted this on twitter, got it at Fry's
BhCpYwoCYAA7WyG.jpg

Got into the update preview program. Haven't accepted it yet because I won't be able to party up with friends. What's even new in the update?

malfcn

Got into the update preview program. Haven't accepted it yet because I won't be able to party up with friends. What's even new in the update?

Mostly an improvement on the party options. And rumored to include a perf boost to titles that don't really want Kinect using resources.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Perhaps worth noting that there's a Lego the Movie the Video Game demo up on XB1 Live now.

Is it just me, or have there been more and more "After Release" demos on XB1?

----

I really hope Legend of Raven (Yatagarasu) is one of the first ID@Xbox releases. Considering the trailer leaked at a time when most weren't even thinking about XB1 ports (November / December-ish), and that the PS4 and XB1 ports both seem to be added on to the once-supposedly-end-of-2013 Vita port, it should be well into development, unlike many others. 1 more reason to give those new fightsticks a reason to exist!

I have no offer. :(

If I got a $20, I would instantly buy Rayman's Legend, and Ryse: Son of Rome. I have no interest in those games, but the $20 would encourage me to buy them.

Maybe they know I already buy digital titles enough without being given a reward. :( Damn me for buying Forza Motorsport 5, Peggle 2, Halo:Spartan Assault, Max: Curse of Brotherhood and Killer Instinct.

EDIT: I heard Minecraft: Xbox One Edition comes out in March, is this true? :eek:

malfcn

Minecraft should be coming in March. And the deals should keep coming, so stay tuned. There are also Ryse deals in the pipeline.

Minecraft should be coming in March. And the deals should keep coming, so stay tuned. There are also Ryse deals in the pipeline.

The new DLC is coming next week, I wonder if they will do a price drop on the seasons pass soon, I'm going to get it probably for the next DLC but... wondering if waiting a week or so might be a good idea

malfcn

Where did you find that minecraft is going to be on the xbox one?

I think the plan is to have Minecraft on everything.

Still no news on D4 episode 1?

I haven't seen anything yet.

just bought ryse but the size is really off putting. 36GB is gonna take a long time to download

The installation is long too. Don't know if the download is structured like the disc installation. The game is gorgeous though, so enjoy it.

just bought ryse but the size is really off putting. 36GB is gonna take a long time to download

You can load into the game at 3%, then it does an in-game install but you can play single player after that I think.

Good game though, well done on your choice.

Still no news on D4 episode 1?

If ntkrnl's leak was true, he pegged Japan launch at the end of April I think? Wouldn't surprise me if MS decided to delay until then (providing the info was legit) to give it a little extra polish time and make sure the episodes came out in a timely fashion.

Hmm, I guess that's a possibility. They could have least given us more info if that was their plan. Instead all we got was a tweet saying it's been delayed....

bidguy

Banned
iThe installation is long too. Don't know if the download is structured like the disc installation. The game is gorgeous though, so enjoy it.

You can load into the game at 3%, then it does an in-game install but you can play single player after that I think.

Good game though, well done on your choice

yeah it says ready to start now.

can i log out and play with another account while its downloading ?

Any chatter about Games with Gold for March?

Didn't ntkrnl say April is when Games for Gold will start?

I'm so glad I haven't bought, and won't buy, Crimson Dragon and Powerstar Golf, or LocoCycle. You guys just KNOW those will be the first 3 games given away for free. Then Max will be next most likely.

EDIT: I want to buy Ryse... but not being offered the "Spend $45, get ____ free" kills me. I want to wait till I'm offered the special, but by the time I get it offered, Ryse won't be on sale anymore. :(

malfcn

I don't have my hopes up for GwG for the One, at least not consistently. The library needs to expand a little more.

No deal for me on spending. Wonder if it's due to how much you have already digitally spent.

For those of you that are signed up to Xbox Live rewards they have a reward going on for seasons pass purchases

Start grabbing Season Passes for the qualifying titles listed below to access fresh downloadable content – and get on your way to earning 5,000 Rewards Credits! For each qualifying purchase you make, you'll fill a portion of the progress bar below.

Once you've spent £33.50 on eligible Season Passes (Offer begins on 24 February 2014 at 00:01 GMT and ends on 9 March 2014 at 23:59 UTC), you'll secure your Reward!

Passes bought before the offer period do not count

• Call of Duty®: Ghosts Season Pass (XBO or 360)
  • Dead Rising 3™ Season Pass
  • Battlefield 4™ Premium (XBO or 360)
  • Forza Motorsport 5
  • Forza Horizon Season Pass
  • Forza Motorsport 4 Season Pass
  • Ryse
  • Halo 4
  • Gears of War Judgment VIP Pass
  • Gears of War 3 Season Pass
  • The Walking Dead: Season 2 – Season Pass
  • WWE 2K14 Season Pass
  • Assassin’s Creed® IV: Black Flag™ Season Pass (XBO or 360)
  • Batman: Arkham Origins Season Pass
  • The Wolf Among Us – Season Pass
  • Saints Row IV Season Pass
  • Metro: Last Light Season Pass
  • Injustice Season Pass
  • BioShock Infinite Season Pass
  • Assassin’s Creed® III Season Pass
  • Guardians of Middle-earth Season Pass
  • Borderlands 2 Season Pass
  • Max Payne 3 R* Pass
  • LA Noire R* Pass

Bsigg12

I don't have my hopes up for GwG for the One, at least not consistently. The library needs to expand a little more.

No deal for me on spending. Wonder if it's due to how much you have already digitally spent.

If they go the PS+ route with GwG for the Xbox One, then I would be fine with it. Give me access to whatever game they want rather than going into the older catalog for cheap games even if I can't keep them if I let Gold expire (which would rake until 2018 for me). I would think offering that would also help justify Gold for more people.

Top Bottom