• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatible lOT2l: Who would want to play these games?

playing the Alice Madness 360 game for the first time, why didnt yall tell me it was this good?

wonder if i should play the original Xbox version first though?

. I recently played the first one before starting madness and so far the history haven't been compromised. I disliked both games but if you are enjoying madness returns then you should play the first one.

calavera_jo

Neo Member
These are the titles I'm waiting for BC for

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
Bomberman Live
Bulletstorm
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Castlevania: Lord of Shadow 2
Devil May Cry: HD Collection
Earth Defense Force 2025
Final Fantasy 13
Halo (Original Xbox, xbox live purchase)
Halo 3 (Coming soon)
Halo 4 (Coming soon)
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
L.A. Noire
Mortal Kombat
Prince of Persia (Reboot)
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
Quake Arena Arcade
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6
Singularity
Skyrim
Sonic Generations
Super Contra
Trials Fusion
Wolfenstein (2009)

Hope I get something this week. Last title that got the BC treatment from my collection was Contra back in April

Mark of the Ninja is an excellent addition. Remember playing and completing it back when it was released for Xbox 360. Easily a 9/10 and far better than the majority of the 3D stealth based games. Might have to buy this a second time!!! :)

All I need now is Splinter Cell Conviction and Insurgency Ops DLC.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAAAAAAAH.

So i know for sure i bought Mark of the Ninja on 360, yet i don't see it in the ready to install section, neither in the store itself......

It's not technically up yet so it won't show up on the RtI list, but EvB found the page on the webstore, as evidenced in the link in his Twitter post. Cross fingers for tomorrow.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
it's so nice to not need the disc anymore

WTM70ju.png

shot by me :)

FZW

There's 354 backwards compatible titles now. They should hit 400 by the time Xbox One X rolls out.

An amazing effort from MS by the way. With Original Xbox too they're going to take many hundreds of games to a whole new generation of players.
Pretty sure they already hit 400 a week ago

tootie923

It's not technically up yet so it won't show up on the RtI list, but EvB found the page on the webstore, as evidenced in the link in his Twitter post. Cross fingers for tomorrow.

I just went to EvB's "Followed/Following" section on the console and looked for MotN and pre-loaded from there.

FyreWulff

I just noticed they already changed the library sort dropdown to "Xbox 360 & Xbox games" when viewing your library on console

For the love of god. Project Gotham Racing 4
Strip out the music even if licencing is holding it up. We have background audio so all is good. PHIL SPENCER, please!!! :)

Lom1lo

The only Thing that could make this Programm better is if the one x could up the internal resolution of the Games. This would be so sick.

These are the titles I'm waiting for BC for

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
Bomberman Live
Bulletstorm
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Castlevania: Lord of Shadow 2
Devil May Cry: HD Collection
Earth Defense Force 2025
Final Fantasy 13
Halo (Original Xbox, xbox live purchase)
Halo 3 (Coming soon)
Halo 4 (Coming soon)
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
L.A. Noire
Mortal Kombat
Prince of Persia (Reboot)
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
Quake Arena Arcade
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6
Singularity
Skyrim
Sonic Generations
Super Contra
Trials Fusion
Wolfenstein (2009)

Hope I get something this week. Last title that got the BC treatment from my collection was Contra back in April

I agree strongly with PoPs, Castlevania and DMC mentions on this list.

I keep waiting for the day when POP Reboot is announced as I've been craving a replay.

Of the limited amount of Xbox 360 games I had back in the day Mark of the Ninja is the one I really want so super happy to see it coming (I just checked and it's not in my download list yet which made me sad) but can anyone shed light on The Witcher 2? I have the retail disc copy but it says I own the digital copy? I haven't put in the disc yet so what gives? They didn't give it out free digitally back in the day did they and I forgot? It's the only disc based 360 game that I have that has appeared available for download before putting in the disc so....?

Of the limited amount of Xbox 360 games I had back in the day Mark of the Ninja is the one I really want so super happy to see it coming (I just checked and it's not in my download list yet which made me sad) but can anyone shed light on The Witcher 2? I have the retail disc copy but it says I own the digital copy? I haven't put in the disc yet so what gives? They didn't give it out free digitally back in the day did they and I forgot? It's the only disc based 360 game that I have that has appeared available for download before putting in the disc so....?

It was a GwG title at one point.

Justinh

It was a GwG title at one point.

Is this true? I don't think that's true.

I think there was a brief period of time where they just offered it up for free, like with Lost Odyssey, it was just free for a while.

There's probably an article on it, lemme see if I can find one. (I hope I'm not making that up).

Yeah, about a year and a half ago.

Actually think it might've gone on GWG too, I think... I can't remember. (second edit: Oh, I guess it was GWG a year before)

Top Bottom