• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatible lOT2l: Who would want to play these games?

Never done a trial month and downloaded it?

I probably did but well before (like when I bought a 360 to play the original GRAW) The Witcher 2 and GWG was a thing. Xbox 360 was not my main console last gen and coupled with the fact I don't play multiplayer of any kind I never went Gold on 360. They must have offered it free at some point in the past I just forgot? Or it's a glitch?

We're going to get a good drop today as the BC team are on a roll. 2 Arcade games and a disc title. Neither of which will be off the request list but will make some people happy.

Ninja Gaiden 2uesday

534235.jpg

kuYuri

We're just going to shout our wishlist in an attempt to get them bc, huh

Ninety Nine Nights and Bullet Witch pls

CRAIG667

A few more I'd really like to see.

Street Fighter 3 Third Strike
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
LA Nior
Bulletstorm
Batman Arkham
Trials Evolution

wvnative

I am beginning to fear that microsoft might simply be running out of games that can be legally re-published...

I am beginning to fear that microsoft might simply be running out of games that can be legally re-published...

Well, nothing today but we have had a fair amount of games in the last two weeks. Though you are probably not wrong in that a good amount of games are likely to be problematic in terms of rights.

Though there are a number of big names that I do not quite see why they should be an issue:

Max Payne 3
Splinter Cell DA, Conviction, Blacklist
Sonic Generations
Vanquish
MGS HD Collection

Top Bottom