• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One does include controller, initial report false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mouygi2DC51s99mclo1_500.jpg
Glad it included though. That would be rough.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
I posted before the OP had been updated. Still haven't changed my mind back though. This press conference isn't showing anything for me.

Same here, I posted before the update. Cant blame those of us that came in while all this was getting updated.

jediyoshi

The fine print on the trailer said the controller was seperate. The youtube discription said the controller said it was coming with the system.

Right. What you've described is conflicting. Do I need to walk you through it? What does the thread title say?

KissVibes

Banned
Right. What you've described is conflicting. Do I need to walk you through it? What does the thread title say?

It isn't conflicting though. It doesn't say controller not included, you can just buy the controller separately. Use your head. Get those critical thinking skills going.

Lothars

How stupid are you? All I said was the thread was justified imo initally when there was conflicting information and It's good to clear up what the truth was.

There is no longer any conflicting information especially since xbox own site has confirmed that it comes with a controller and Major Nelson in this thread confirmed that a controller is included as well.

Rich!

The fuck? Why has this thread title not been renamed yet?

Every single person who views this forum is going to assume the S is a shit deal. That ain't on.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
things take time for mods? they have lives too? they're entrenched in all things e3, like us?

jesus. give them time.

I'm honestly wondering how many clicks it takes to lock a thread now. Just seems like a pretty important thread to lock.

The fuck? Why has this thread title not been renamed yet?

Every single person who views this forum is going to assume the S is a shit deal. That ain't on.

If I had to guess, same reason the "Skyrim (PS4/One((/PC)))" and "Watch_Dogs 2 trailer leaked" (except it's actually an ad) threads haven't been renamed yet

because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Hey, guys, the conspiracy theories about why mods didn't psychically close the thread within 10 seconds of Major Nelson clarifying that the report was wrong are embarrassing. It's even more embarrassing that the people complaining about how we're not fast enough by and large have past console warrior bans on their record. E3 requires extensive multitasking and we do our best to correct stuff quickly. You should probably see a doctor if you're having a panic attack because the volunteer internet janitors didn't update your E3 breaking news thread fast enough and you start projecting about a conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom