• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Ape

Banned
Not unless they choose to wait but they should just announce when it's going into what they hope will be final certification and then say it's due soon…

Yeah. I mean, there's nothing about the Fibbage's release on their Twitter or Facebook. They aren't even trying.

zebwinz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMfARsNf9VY

this game looks like it could be fun.
was it available elsewhere before today on xbone?
I'm trying to find videos, and ..I cant? :D

Just bought it and tried it out. Will most definitely be a fun drinking game with friends. It mixes in a little Cards Against Humanity to the You Don't Know Jack formula. The game doesn't use controllers - you simply go to a webpage fibbage.com and enter your game number (on the screen when you start a game) and a name for yourself. It just runs in the browser so you could do it on nearly any phone, tablet or laptop.

Just bought it and tried it out. Will most definitely be a fun drinking game with friends. It mixes in a little Cards Against Humanity to the You Don't Know Jack formula. The game doesn't use controllers - you simply go to a webpage fibbage.com and enter your game number (on the screen when you start a game) and a name for yourself. It just runs in the browser so you could do it on nearly any phone, tablet or laptop.
So let's say I have 3 people over for a party, do they need to download Smartglass, or can they log into the website on their phones to play?

They said it on Twitter when they announced it:

Cool beans, I missed that haha :p.

That's awesome stuff though. If you preorder the game it's $54 after the discount, and you get the pre-order bonus that retailers get which is 11 pro packs, which is worth like ~$15. Pretty awesome if you enjoy Madden Ultimate Team like me.

Montresor

If Contrast is not a Septemeber GWG title I will finally buy that game.

Hoping for Outlast + Contrast for September. Contrast for me, and Outlast for my brother. I already decided I'm too soft for Outlast, but my brother is hyped for Evil Within and he loved the hell out of Playable Teaser on PS4; would be fun to watch him play Outlast.

zorbsie

Here's my Fibbage review. It includes a video that shows exactly how the gameplay works, both on the console and phone. Please check it out.

Great write up. I think I'll try this game out with some friends. Loved the fist pump in the video when they picked your lie and when you got the right answer, classic. Also, it's hosted by cookie, can't be a bad game.

statham

If Contrast is not a Septemeber GWG title I will finally buy that game.

Hoping for Outlast + Contrast for September. Contrast for me, and Outlast for my brother. I already decided I'm too soft for Outlast, but my brother is hyped for Evil Within and he loved the hell out of Playable Teaser on PS4; would be fun to watch him play Outlast.

I want both, I will settle for even a sale.

On GWG, I still think we are a few months away from a full retail game for free.

Season passes are still running, and there is no real sequel yet.

If any retail game, I think it will be one of the LEGO ones.

One of (or both) Contrast and Outlast would be nice. My money is on Lococylce though.

Fibbage is brilliant. However it seems you cant broadcast when playing? Is it one of those games that's actually an app and it won't work?

Fibbage is a great party game, and a real smart way to interact with it too.

Hopefully they continue to add to the questions and it would be nice to get online/network play as well.

any word if any Xbox one games are on sale tomorrow?

Looks like Need for Speed: Rivals stuff.

Xbox One Deals with Gold 08.26 - 09.01
$04.01 | Need for Speed: Rivals - Simply Jaguar Complete Pack
$04.01 | Need for Speed: Rivals - Concept Lamborghini Complete Pack
$04.01 | Need for Speed: Rivals - Ferrari Edizioni Speciali Complete Pack
$06.69 | Need for Speed: Rivals - Timesaver Pack
$04.68 | Need for Speed: Rivals - Complete Movie Pack

God awful xbox one deals

EA added every game into the app. There is wording beneath the Vault games to say they are vault accessible.

I don't know, pretty skeptical they will add another game already

Top Bottom