• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

I reckon the may match Sony with the indie debuts on GwG.
Maybe do one MS published retail tile and fortnight later one ID@xbox self published title (paid by MS of course)

Not Super Time Force! We need to give Capy our money!

If they offered it free, theoretically Capy would be getting money either way. I'm sure MS would give them "x" dollars flat out, or "y" dollars per download(?). It would also serve as a great knowledge campaign/promotion for Capy as a whole, and Below, which shouldn't be coming out super long afterwards(?) It gets Capy's name out there to people who might not know them, gets Capy some guaranteed money, and get spotlight/promotion for their next game. Now that I'm thinking of it, that would be an awesome idea haha.

Feep

Banned
Wait this is by Feep? Someone make a thread!
edit: I bet there is one already though :D
(laugh) I wouldn't be opposed...the only thread up for TCAE is the old Kickstarter one, I think.

I should note that the Steam release is getting priority; XB1 will likely be after the fact.

Not sure if anyone else noticed but if you click on 90s Arcade Racer on Nicalis, it's now saying Wii U, PC (Windows, OS, Linux) and other game consoles now. It didn't say that before. They only ever listed Wii U and PC.

Just seen this via twitter:

Bh0SxllCQAEqvYT.png

Lovely cover

Feep

Banned
Congrats Feep, this game was destined to get on the XBOne with all its voice command stuff whether you planned for it or not.
Well, it certainly wouldn't have if Microsoft didn't roll ID@Xbox and Unity support.

But yeah, I mean, it would be pretty stupid not to, at this point. = D

Nobody saw this ?

I didn't see any thread, maybe i'm retarded.

But maybe this is not the right place to talk about it.

I saw it, just didn't know where to post it, and the titles make them sound more like mobile/win 8 games. I know the first Tentacles was on Windows Phone, and Tentacles: Enter the Mind sounds like maybe a Windows Phone/Windows 8 sequel of sorts to that...could be X1 though, so who knows. Not really sure about the other one.

Nobody saw this ?

All trademarks that MS registered lately become Windows 8 games, so I am not soo excited for this.

However Tentacles seems to be the next game from Press Play and that could mean Xbox 360/One since Max comes to the consoles as well.

Nobody saw this ?

Tentacles is Press Play's IP, and they're working on a new game. Could be another mobile game, but maybe it's a console project.

ID@Xbox team will be at BitSummit 2014 which is starting tomorrow, maybe we'll get some announcements from Japan.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Maybe. But it sounds japanese to me, and we know Microsoft want to reinforce their strategy for Japan...

Tentacles is a European sort-of platformer (by Press Play, same team as Max and the Magic Marker / Max and the Curse of Brotherhood) that was released on Windows Phone and iOS. It's pretty good. So this trademark is clearly for a sequel to that, although for which platform I couldn't say.

Tentacles is a European sort-of platformer (by Press Play, same team as Max and the Magic Marker / Max and the Curse of Brotherhood) that was released on Windows Phone and iOS. It's pretty good. So this trademark is clearly for a sequel to that, although for which platform I couldn't say.

I know Press Play is working on another game, but they were doing voice recordings in the studio in January, and I don't see Tentacles having any voice work...unless they change it up a little bit(?)

Doffen

I know Press Play is working on another game, but they were doing voice recordings in the studio in January, and I don't see Tentacles having any voice work...unless they change it up a little bit(?)

I doubt Microsoft will be careless with TM regarding bigger titles for Xbox One.
They just throw Windows titles out there.

boy, those "recommended" tiles on the Xbox Live store sure are terrible, lol.

The Lego Movie Videogame: based on Xbox Fitness and Dead Rising 3

Zoo Tycoon: based on Xbox Fitness and Forza Motorsport 5

Lego Marvel Superheroes: based on Xbox Fitness and Forza Motorsport 5.

sure...

If anyone has glitched achievements on Max Curse of Brotherhood with the eyes and amulet, I managed to get them and the challenge tonight.

I just deleted my save from console and cloud, started new game. Once I collected about 7 eyes and 1 amulet piece I got both the achievements/challenge, finally 1000g'd the game.

Only thing I will say is check your percentage on the eyes and amulet as you will need to make up the missing percent of course.

So, Behavior Interactive's title is looking like Warhammer 40K Eternal Crusade out in 2015. I haven't seen any mention of a publisher for it, so going to assume they are self pubbing it with ID@XBOX since they are an approved dev.

Edit:

HOT 'n SPICY Games title is likely Super Tank Wars: http://www.hot-n-spicy-games.com/games/
HOLMADE GAMES title is Purple Chicken Spaceman: http://www.hot-n-spicy-games.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/OfficialXboxMagazine.jpg

The above was taken from March's issue of OXM...does anyone have it that can check if other ID@XBOX games are in there besides those two?

Top Bottom