• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Xbox One Launch Thread [Thread being archived 1/1/14]

venne

Apr 27, 2007
Xbox Fitness is the only thing I've seen that I like out of both boxes.

I don't know if I $500 like it, though.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Jul 6, 2005
I'm going to add a comma to the title. Please don't mind the grammarian in me.

mileS

Mar 15, 2005
Canada
Does anyone know if the new controller will work for the PC out of the box? I have the wireless adapter for PC.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Aug 17, 2006
Studio City
I'm so sad my XB1 is going to sit at my office for a week while I'm home for Thanksgiving.

So excited to have one at home finally. The TV integration and snapping and app stuff is going to be amazing.

Sep 13, 2009
lets do thissssssssssssss

dead rising 3 back in my life

are those 3 silver cases- dead rising, forza and ryse confirmed for North America? i want them :'(

Iced_Eagle

Apr 8, 2007
ONE WEEK PEOPLE!

Beautiful OT.

The Xbox One has been a roller coaster, but I think it's ended up in a really solid position for launch. Great portfolio of launch exclusives, multi-platforms and future exclusives look great (I've played Titanfall at PAX; believe the hype).

Going to be interesting to see how the ID@Xbox program works out. The machines we're all getting next week can be dev kits as well as our game machines, so I expect that there will be a huge amount of indie games hopefully by the end of next year.

I'm also really excited for what MS will do with the OS. I know that 5 years from now it will look very different to what we have today. That's one thing MS nailed for current gen, and I hope they expand that further with next-gen.

Let next-gen begin!

RedRooster

Apr 7, 2013
Saskatoon, SK
Dumb question, but what are the icons in the upper left? I know that's where the gamertags go, but does that mean there's actually four people/profiles logged in right there?

Raide

Oct 29, 2007
Great OT.

Cannot wait to see the PS4 and Xbox One Gaming battle unfold! Come on games!