• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Launch Thread [Thread being archived 1/1/14]

ku-xlarge.gif
welp

taylor910

What is that and where is it?

Edit. Got it its free. Just said xbox Bing then fitness. It shows up. It's in the queue

iV1bdlb.jpg

I know you're getting tons of requests, but I've read that this won't be available until December. Can you check and see if it is playable when its done downloading? Would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Blu10

This is the best shit ever. So much fun instantly and it looks and sounds awesome. Combo breakers are cool. Need an arcade stick tho. Dpad is surprisingly easy to use. Haven't fucked up a special move yet.

Gah, sooooo jealous. I cannot wait to get my hands on KI.

sangreal

the dpad on my controller snaps into place and makes a loud click when moving from down to left or right. busted or normal? it's pretty annoying, but I don't really use the dpad in any games so I'll live but I'd like to know

also right bumper clicks much louder than left bumper

I'm curious about how achievements work:

1. How do 360 achievements show up on the Xbox One?
2. If I unlocked achievements on my 360 version of COD: Ghosts and end up upgrading to the Xbox One version, do I unlock them over again or are they already unlocked?

ParityBit

They haven't said anything about it, so it's safe to say it's not happening.

Darn. I have a feeling I will be splitting multiplats between the two systems. Since I will be waiting a couple of months for my PS4, I will have to get it on my Xbox no matter what.

I was just curious, thanks! :)

U2NUMB

I'm a grown man with two kids and a mortgage but I feel like a ten year-old on Christmas Eve with about three pounds of Cocoa Puffs in his system. 48 hours to go!

I love that feeling.. I am 36 and 2 weeks in a row I have been giddy. Nothing wrong with that and the older you get the more you appreciate those moments.

He did? Hes the first person I ever ignored!

Does anyone know if AC:BF will get patched up to 1080p and AA like the PS4?

Yeah, that guy is to much...litterally every xbox thread he's trolling his ass off...really tiring reading his stuff. Next post of his I'll put him on ignore...

Regarding AC...been asking the same thing...

operon

I love that feeling.. I am 36 and 2 weeks in a row I have been giddy. Nothing wrong with that and the older you get the more you appreciate those moments.

34 and boring the wife to death from constantly talking about the xbox one, my 5 year son is as excited as I am. Told me this morning Wednesday down 2 days to go

That line was CRAZY FAST.

Gamestop, take note!

And they were real transactions, with taxes and receipts etc.

Boy oh boy was I jealous. I was actually heading there to see if we had any of the games on sale. I pulled an allnighter, so a cup of coffee and a walk was needed. Little did I know there was a line outside the store. Still, 'twas even better to watch and hear the satisfaction of people being proud to have put a product on the shelf. :)

Top Bottom