• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One launching November 22 in select territories

ibaF2pxw8iKMmw.gif

No, no, no, no...

----

That is not the worst date to release on.

DirtyLarry

I personally do not get why the date is a big deal to so many people and so many people view it as a competition between Sony and MS over the release date.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the launch day preorders for both consoles are already spoken for, correct? Meaning it is going to be next to impossible for someone who has not preordered either console to just walk into a retail store on the release day and purchase a console outright. So it is not like either release date was going to make a difference to what console people were going to purchase, as they are already spoken for.

So keeping this in mind, why is the actual release date such a big deal again? This is just the date the public who wants it gets their hands on it.

ekim

To clarify : worldwide was my choice of words.

Can a mod please change the title to "Xbox One releasing November 22 in all 13 initial launch markets"

kiyomi

These consoles are going head to head, should be fun to see what happens.

I'm surprised it's coming out later than the PS4 in the US, honestly. And the 1 week before the EU PS4 is released, that doesn't seem like it'll make much of a difference.

Top Bottom