• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One S 500 GB, Deadpool UHD and Elite Controller $393 @ Wal-Mart.com

Deadpool (and the Martian) is an awesome movie... I just wouldn't settle for the old version of TM when there is a better version out.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I know you are getting an elite controller and all but I can't help but be ehhhh that your getting only 500 gigs this far into the cycle for basicall 400 bones.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
That seems an odd-mix of extras to me. Not sure to whom that's supposed to appeal.

c0de

Wot wot you disliked the book?!?
It was pretty good tho

At a certain point I just skipped the explanations why he wouldn't die because I'm not a physician, nor a biologist and also started to care less and less about it.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
That seems an odd-mix of extras to me. Not sure to whom that's supposed to appeal.
People who own a 4K tv? I bought a One S and Deadpool 4K disc same day..traded in my old Xbone at GameStop for it but still might have considered this.

etta

my hard graphic balls
At a certain point I just skipped the explanations why he wouldn't die because I'm not a physician, nor a biologist and also started to care less and less about it.
Oh yea, it was pretty heavy on the sciency side.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I wish I liked X-Men Apocalypse more. it's not as frustrating as X-Men 3, at least. I guess.

Wasn't over the moon about Deadpool either but that's definitely a better movie.

ehh I'm tired of these movies...

It's not a Marvel movie though at least not Marvel Studios. Fox made Deadpool.

That's some semantics right there... Deadpool is a marvel license, Fox just happens to own the license because Deadpool is technically part of the X-men universe (which Fox has a perpetual license to from before Disney bought Marvel).

(edit) It's still a bad title because you can get the XBS, Deadpool, and a second controller for $308... The elite controller isn't worth that even at discount.

Cc23830

Is anybody in the same situation as me?
I waited with baited breath for the Ps Pro. And eagerly purchased a HDR sony Tv. I am in love with it. Then the Ps Pro announcement that it would not have a UHD bluray, so now i am torn. As until this tv came in to my life i was happy just making do. Now i want the crispest of the crisp media. The xbox s will allow me this.

i will get both lol

That's some semantics right there... Deadpool is a marvel license, Fox just happens to own the license because Deadpool is technically part of the X-men universe (which Fox has a perpetual license to from before Disney bought Marvel).

(edit) It's still a bad title because you can get the XBS, Deadpool, and a second controller for $308... The elite controller isn't worth that even at discount.

Which is why I said it's not a Marvel Studios movie.

Is anybody in the same situation as me?
I waited with baited breath for the Ps Pro. And eagerly purchased a HDR sony Tv. I am in love with it. Then the Ps Pro announcement that it would not have a UHD bluray, so now i am torn. As until this tv came in to my life i was happy just making do. Now i want the crispest of the crisp media. The xbox s will allow me this.

i will get both lol

I'm just getting both. I ordered the one s and had one of the Walmart reps cancel the controller and movie, so I paid maybe 218. Sold my original one, so I wouldn't come too much out of pocket. Could care less about the UHD player, I won't touch a disc, but the S is just so damn sexy looking lol.

Cc23830

I'm just getting both. I ordered the one s and had one of the Walmart reps cancel the controller and movie, so I paid maybe 218. Sold my original one, so I wouldn't come too much out of pocket. Could care less about the UHD player, I won't touch a disc, but the S is just so damn sexy looking lol.

I feel like i jumped the gun buying the TV but its so worth it

Cc23830

Haha, I actually just brought the upgraded one connect box for my Samsung to give me HDR. Damn box made my entire image look like a new tv.

Absolute game changer for me. But its making me realise hollywood need to step up their special Fx. Transformers age of extinction was crazy to watch with the upgrade

Wolfe

Which is why I said it's not a Marvel Studios movie.

You made that distinction as a note, in response to someone that wasn't making that distinction, I think you get the guys point.

It's a Marvel movie, just like the X-men are Marvel movies.

The fact that it's not from "marvel studios" has no real relevance to the original posters claim at it being one of the best Marvel movies.

Ronin Ray

I have been reading people are canceling the controller and movie and getting the Xbox by it's self for $218.

I have also seen today that other people are taking the unopened copy of halo 5 back to walmart and getting a $40 store credit. I have a feeling Walmart will try to make changes to stop this from happening.

I have been reading people are canceling the controller and movie and getting the Xbox by it's self for $218.

I have also seen today that other people are taking the unopened copy of halo 5 back to walmart and getting a $40 store credit. I have a feeling Walmart will try to make changes to stop this from happening.

Tell me more...

Top Bottom