Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

Anyone have Alice: Madness Returns?

I saw someone posting about it saying it looks insane, even without a patch. They said they didn't know to post a screenshot though.

So now I'm curious but it's $20...

Anyone have Alice: Madness Returns?

I saw someone posting about it saying it looks insane, even without a patch. They said they didn't know to post a screenshot though.

So now I'm curious but it's $20...
I have no basis for comparison since it’s been so long since I’ve played it, but it does look pretty good

I've heard mixed sources indicate that Tekken 7 has been enhanced. The Xbox One version played at 720p with graphical effects reduced I definitely don't want to buy this one unless it's been patched. Can someone confirm?

I cant seem to want to play the non enhanced games now! Like I wont touch them if they not enhanced. Hurry devs more money in your pocket
Man, I now notice all the pixels in 1080p content. Watching a series in Netflix and it's amazing all the pixelation I never noticed before experiencing TRUE 4K. It's almost a curse, but so worth it.

Man, I now notice all the pixels in 1080p content. Watching a series in Netflix and it's amazing all the pixelation I never noticed before experiencing TRUE 4K. It's almost a curse, but so worth it.
I'm in the same boat. Any content I watch now that isn't 4K is instantly noticeable. I booted up Destiny 2 after playing Battlefront 2 the other day and was thinking to myself "wow, what a huge difference". Can't wait for more games to get enhanced.