• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

mad597

Banned
So I just got a 4k TV and just playing some Rise of the Tomb Raider. Before the TV I just put it on performance mode and playing in up to 60fps mode was great. Now on the new TV I put it on the enriched visuals mode, and I'm conflicted

On one hand, it looks great in 4k with enriched visuals but on the other hand, I do miss the higher framerate.

What's everyone else's preference

Enriched, 60 fps mode reduces the graphics way to much.

solis74

So I picked up a 50" 4k HDR TCL set for 300 from target today. First time playimg my x1x on a 4k set. Coming from a 1080p LG OLED. Obviously the color and contrast of the OLEd are significantly better but i must say I was floored by the improvement in clarity and HDR impact. I am now selling my oled to get a mid to high end led. Here are some shots I quickly snagged in the 4k glory. Man ive gamed on my 4k pc monitor but on a 50" its a whole other level. Gears 4 blew me out of my seat.

pvmDdQx.png

mgguTiv.png

KKYkB6n.png

VP0og8j.png

kDkn3Wf.png

7Idwdq5.png

qV74O9y.png

sweet!

Downloaded UFC 3 beta. What an improvement in visuals animation and gameplay! Will post pics later. Gives u option for 4k or highframrate. The high frame rate appears to be 1440p 60fps. Most realistic fightrr ever

Okay, so I didn't even realize when checking the X Enhanced Section of My Games & Apps that Skyrim was there. A few minutes ago when looking at it again I noticed it.

Is there a way to view the update history for a game on XB1 like there is on PS4?

Um, in My Games & Apps press Menu (Start), View (Select), LB, and RB at the same time on the game and you'll see when it last updated. It says on 11/29/16 it last updated, so even though it appears in the X Enhanced section it may not have the update yet. Maybe it comes out tomorrow.

JP

Is there a way to view the update history for a game on XB1 like there is on PS4?
If you mean the actual update notes, I don't think they do, all I've been able to find is version numbers. It's not ideal on the PS4 as not all developers list the full update notes but most do and it's usually the first place I go when a game has been updated.

even though it appears in the X Enhanced section it may not have the update yet. Maybe it comes out tomorrow.

ReCore did this. Showed up as enhanced for a day or so before the actual update came out. That "enhanced" status is just a metadata flag that they flip for the game regardless of the patch status and apparently there is a disconnect between them setting the flag and actually rolling out the patch.

Space_nut

Fortnite updated the Patch Notes.

Fortnite now supports Xbox One X in 4K!

Fortnite on Xbox One X pushes the game’s visual settings comparable to what you’d see on a PC set to “Epic” quality.

This includes better-quality reflections (including screen space reflections being enabled); higher quality post processes like motion blur, anti-aliasing, and depth of field; great draw distances; more detailed foliage; shadow casting enabled on more lights and objects; and higher resolution textures and shadows.

Content is rendered at 80% of 4K and then upsampled to 4K via a high-quality software upsampler. The HUD is rendered in 4K.

T Ghost

Does it have option where u can select the graphics options?

Mine is 103gb do I have the x update?

Thanks

As long as I know, there is no graphics selection option. To know if you have the X patch, go to my games and apps, place the cursor on the game and press menu+view+RB+LB simultaneously. If you see X1XE: True", it has the X patch.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
As long as I know, there is no graphics selection option. To know if you have the X patch, go to my games and apps, place the cursor on the game and press menu+view+RB+LB simultaneously. If you see X1XE: True", it has the X patch.

Ahhhhh , that's great, makes things a lot easier, thanks 😊

Unity2012

Okay, so I didn't even realize when checking the X Enhanced Section of My Games & Apps that Skyrim was there. A few minutes ago when looking at it again I noticed it.

I've been waiting for this patch to drop since day one. SE already looks good on the X but that boost should really make it epic.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Has it ever been confirmed we are getting texture packs for Skyrim/Fallout 4? I haven't read it anywhere, and I'm just itching for another reason to play them once I'm done with Origins and Wolf 2.

najt

Neo Member
Has it ever been confirmed we are getting texture packs for Skyrim/Fallout 4? I haven't read it anywhere, and I'm just itching for another reason to play them once I'm done with Origins and Wolf 2.

Hope so. Fallout 4 on the PC has an optional 60 GB HD Texture Pack, would make sense to just include it.. but it's Bethesda so :)

Does it have option where u can select the graphics options?

Mine is 103gb do I have the x update?

Thanks

As i posted a few weeks back, you can find this out through the One X yourself by going to apps & games, go to top corner where the Arrow is located, click on the arrow and go down to 'Xbox One X Enhanced games" and it will show what games you uploaded are enhanced or not yet.

Here's a pic i took weeks back as an Example (i have many more games on this list since taking this pic), as you can see in the top right corner it says "Xbox One X Enhanced Games", if it does not show the game you just downloaded, then the update has not kicked-in/enhanced yet...

https://mobile.twitter.com/EtherMagic/status/928027963966328833/photo/1

:)

solis74

Fortnite updated the Patch Notes.

Fortnite now supports Xbox One X in 4K!

Fortnite on Xbox One X pushes the game’s visual settings comparable to what you’d see on a PC set to “Epic” quality.

This includes better-quality reflections (including screen space reflections being enabled); higher quality post processes like motion blur, anti-aliasing, and depth of field; great draw distances; more detailed foliage; shadow casting enabled on more lights and objects; and higher resolution textures and shadows.

Content is rendered at 80% of 4K and then upsampled to 4K via a high-quality software upsampler. The HUD is rendered in 4K.

SWEET!

Shadow of War question. How many people are playing on resolution mode and how many on quality mode? It's very hard to see a difference to imo.

I hope new vegas gets a 4k patch like fallout 3 did.

Oh yes please, that'd make me incredibly happy. Honestly, the Xbox One X's 4k updates to Xbox 360 titles are amongst the best features of the console. I really hope that this is extended to more titles in the future and that it isn't just an ultra limited thing.

najt

Neo Member
I had the game installed with all DLC. From what I read there are two patches. One ~2GB and the other ~17GB. My guess is that the 17GB is HD Textures for X consoles only.

splattered

I've had fallout 4 installed for awhile.. Just got the 2gb patch but nothing else. Also no patch for skyrim yet? Will try a hard reboot I guess

splattered

So I got the update/larger update for Fallout 4 but i'm not seeing anything for Skyrim yet. Does anyone here actually have the enhancement patch for it yet?

Top Bottom