• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

I mean I'm glad that I can still hold on to my S while I wait, but I wish GS will send that trade in coupon already, so I don't get next to near shit for trading in my S towards the X lol.

How does the coupon work? Do you not just get the credit when trading in?

I guess it comes via email, and you present it during your s trade in for the extra bonus money towards it. I thought it was for power up members, if I'm remembering what the clerk said. Its says it'll be delivered by the 1st, but who knows with gs lol.

JMY86

My preorder for the Scorpio edition is for Best Buy delivery. I'm nervous about that. What are the odds that BestBuy delivers day 1?

Best Buy shipping is pretty good from my experience. I have never ordered a console from them but I have ordered a few games and they were all delivered on release day.

Someone just posted a screenshot on Xbox One reddit of their Amazon US order with an updated delivery of November 7th.

Says it just happened...

Mine is still the same but that should help ease everyone’s concerns...

Dlacy13g

Someone just posted a screenshot on Xbox One reddit of their Amazon US order with an updated delivery of November 7th.

Says it just happened...

Mine is still the same but that should help ease everyone’s concerns...

My order now says Nov. 7 delivery on Amazon as well.

Swarlee

Best Buy is saying 7th. After the BS Amazon pulled with three SNES mini I think I'll cancel that one.

Still trying to decide which TV to get. Sony 900E seems like the best bet but the Samsung MU8000 is 300 dollars cheaper. Is local dimming worth it?

Oh I'd also like to mention the sales man at BB told me that OLED will not be supported by Comcast and Direct TV...

Soapbox Killer

Grand Nagus
So Gamestop just told me that if I trade my Quantum Break 500GB they would give me:

$90 base trade + $75 bonus plus some other sneaky bonus to give me $215. Not bad or should I just try to sell the Xbox ONE on the open market?

So Gamestop just told me that if I trade my Quantum Break 500GB they would give me:

$90 base trade + $75 bonus plus some other sneaky bonus to give me $215. Not bad or should I just try to sell the Xbox ONE on the open market?

$215 sounds pretty good, actually
$265 brand new on Amazon, so that’s a hard trade to pass up.

LOLCats

Banned

Ya id take that deal, no hassle with trying to sell to randoms.

Ugh if i could get that much for my launch edition...

nikos

I'd take that. Are all GameStops offering that, or are they hooking it up?

Justinh

Damn, no date on my Scorpio Edition on Amazon yet. I hope I didn't screw myself because I've been "editing" my order by buying gift cards and applying them to my purchase so I only have to pay a little less than half on the 7th, although I was planning to just buy a gift card and apply the rest next payday.

I’m still not sold on the look of the scorpio edition, but it’s the only one I pre-ordered. Plus I’m a sucker for a limited edition thing so I’ll be keeping it and hoping the gradient is not too noticible

Yeah, i keep my Xbox horiztonal in an entertainment stand, so i[m ok with the gradient and really just want the neon “project Scorpio” on the front.

Damn, no date on my Scorpio Edition on Amazon yet. I hope I didn't screw myself because I've been "editing" my order by buying gift cards and applying them to my purchase so I only have to pay a little less than half on the 7th, although I was planning to just buy a gift card and apply the rest next payday.

I've done that on mine and every console I've ever preordered on there (this is the 4th) and its never effected my order.

I'm willing to bet by the end of the week everyone will have a date....

I've seen almost no trade in deals, aside from the GS deal discussed here. Can anybody help point me to a good trade in towards 1X?

My system:

2 GB One S
Can add a few physical games to the mix if needed. Hoping for close to $300.

JMY86

Scorpio on Amazon and not updated yet

Nothing here yet. I just checked my order. It seems like Amazon's inventory has started trickling into their fulfillment centers. I would expect orders to be updated this week depending on when your fulfillment center gets their product. My consoles usually ship out of Indiana the day before release for delivery on release day.

Justinh

I've done that on mine and every console I've ever preordered on there (this is the 4th) and its never effected my order.

I'm willing to bet by the end of the week everyone will have a date....

Thanks for calming me down a little, lol.

You'd think it wouldn't affect the order, since you're actually putting money towards it, but I guess I'm just jittery like with everything I preorder that's a little "special."

MarveI

How much value or importance does the Scorpio edition have ? Is like like the Xbox One day one editions ? They weren't more valuable after a while and didn't add anything to the experience. Is it the same here ? Just a green text on console and controller ?

How much value or importance does the Scorpio edition have ? Is like like the Xbox One day one editions ? They weren't more valuable after a while and didn't add anything to the experience. Is it the same here ? Just a green text on console and controller ?

Don't forget the vertical stand.

But, yes. That's it. Still hoping for a Day 1 achievement personally.
not really

Cheech

I know this is the "preorder" thread, but couldn't find a different one..

Anyone know what the top couple games are that are supposed to benefit the most from the new hardware? I assume one or two devs are really amping it up and maxing it out. Battlefront II? Forza?

Best Buy is saying 7th. After the BS Amazon pulled with three SNES mini I think I'll cancel that one.

Still trying to decide which TV to get. Sony 900E seems like the best bet but the Samsung MU8000 is 300 dollars cheaper. Is local dimming worth it?

Oh I'd also like to mention the sales man at BB told me that OLED will not be supported by Comcast and Direct TV...
Yes. Go local dimming for sure if you can't spring for an OLED.

TBiddy

Does anyone know when the reviews will start appearing?

It's probably not going to change much, if anything, considering it's just an upgraded Xbox One, but I'm still interested in reading them.

Top Bottom