• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Series X running hot according to Journalists (Zero Noise, but Hot temperature )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redlight

Updated my post to clarify my position. Both approaches have their own merits as I pointed out.

You resorted to an outlandish example tantamount to an engineered worst-case scenario, I just described a simple error a kid would make without thinking. Which scenario is honestly more probable?
I'm equally concerned about both.

MastaKiiLA

The funny thing with all the bickering, about which console is hot or not, is that there'll be plenty of time to find out the truth, once the systems launch. When problems hit, they are known publicly. Starting a FUD campaign based on prelaunch units doesn't serve anyone but console warriors and their agendas. Patience is a virtue here.

DustQueen

Banned
On one hand those worries are understandable. We all remember buying 3rd 360...
On the other hand that is what PCs do. Just my RX570 PC gives off enough heat to melt all biological life within 150 mile radius

Hezekiah

Banned
And PSN accounts will be hacked any day now. Obviously these companies learn from their mistakes. I seriously doubt an RRoD will happen again.
Well, that's good enough for me.

How exactly is this topic still not closed? It was debunked literally by the person that the OPs video used as a source.

The fact that you don't understand the difference between the 2 situations speaks volumes.
Uh oh, Mr Xbot running damage control.

Calm down dear, jumping around this thread acting like you've got shares in Microsoft. Don't you have anything better to do in your part of the world? 😁

MrFunSocks

Banned
Well, that's good enough for me.

Uh oh, Mr Xbot running damage control.

Calm down dear, jumping around this thread acting like you've got shares in Microsoft. Don't you have anything better to do in your part of the world? 😁
Whoops, looks like I missed a shill on my ignore list. Thanks for putting your hand up for me.

Anyone defending this thread is literally an idiot. It’s 100% based on deliberate FUD. The person in the video has never even seen a XSX in person. The people he says are saying it’s overheating and too hot have literally responded saying that’s incorrect. Not only are you defending it, you’re making personal attacks. Grow up.

Last edited:

Hezekiah

Banned
Whoops, looks like I missed a shill on my ignore list. Thanks for putting your hand up for me.

Anyone defending this thread is literally an idiot. It’s 100% based on deliberate FUD. The person in the video has never even seen a XSX in person. Not only are you defending it, you’re making personal attacks. Grow up.
Crying about 'personal attacks' and mentioning your ignore list any time you get upset with somebody is idiocy personified. Sensitive little soul 😥.

Roberts

I've been reading quite a few XSX previews lately and it makes me laugh how in the comments there's always that one guy who seems so "concerned", asking questions about heat. If you have heard the rumour about the heat then you surely have seen videos or read headlines that debunk it.

Hezekiah

Banned
MrFunSocks MrFunSocks does this all the time, he likes to act like an annoying fanboy and trolls people all day, and the moment someone is mean to him, they are "toxic" and puts you in his ignore list. He's a joke. :)
He must be about 15 - turbo-posting, moving goal posts during debates, trumpeting his ignore list like anybody cares.

Jadsey

T6hPVDE.jpg

Redlight

MrFunSocks MrFunSocks does this all the time, he likes to act like an annoying fanboy and trolls people all day, and the moment someone is mean to him, they are "toxic" and puts you in his ignore list. He's a joke. :)
He must be about 15 - turbo-posting, moving goal posts during debates, trumpeting his ignore list like anybody cares.

I see that you two geniuses have been forced to give up on spreading FUD and so have moved to personal attacks instead.

If MrFunSocks MrFunSocks upsets you that much then he must be doing something right.

tronied

So lets see:
1) Sources of this information have now said it has been blown out of proportion and isn't a problem... check
2) Baiting... check
3) Name calling (Personal insults)... check
3) Dragging this thread back from the dead to show "concern" (FUD) or post another baiting pic... check

Mods be like:
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom