• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox + Starfield Showcase | OT | Phil'shank Redemption | 3:00 am AEST | 2:30 am ACST | 1:00 am AWST (12 June) United States – 10:00 am PT | 1:00 pm ET

Do you think the Xbox Showcase will be good?

• Yes

Votes: 143 50.2%
  • No

Votes: 54 18.9%
  • It will destroy Summer Game Fest 2023

Votes: 11 3.9%
  • It will destroy the terrible PlayStation Showcase 2023

Votes: 61 21.4%
  • Starfield will be Game of The Year regardeless

Votes: 16 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart360

I hope today is not a ‘everything shown is coming to Game Pass’. I’d love to get some updates on studios that may not put their games on Game Pass. Playtonic & Gears For Breakfast mainly, but their games might be better suited to a Direct.
Pretty sure everyhting that is officially first party will be coming to Gamepass. I dont really see what difference it makes anyway.

WoodyStare

One of those days

oprah-gold.gif

Thank you kind sir

Banjo64

cumsessed
Pretty sure everyhting that is officially first party will be coming to Gamepass. I dont really see what difference it makes anyway.
As I explained, there’s studios I just want updates on full stop and it’d be nice if they could be present at a big showcase irrespective of if they want to be on Game Pass.

I tried to get into Fan Fest this year but sadly didn’t win that lottery. Last year was really fun and they gave away a lot of goodies. Free food too! For those of you going, I hope you have as good of a time as I did. It’s going to be a fantastic show.

Last edited:

feynoob

Gold Member
As I explained, there’s studios I just want updates on full stop and it’d be nice if they could be present at a big showcase irrespective of if they want to be on Game Pass.
What if they announce "Banjo remake 🪕"?

Last edited:

reksveks

I hope today is not a ‘everything shown is coming to Game Pass’. I’d love to get some updates on studios that may not put their games on Game Pass. Playtonic & Gears For Breakfast mainly, but their games might be better suited to a Direct.
I don't think many of the indies won't be on GP. They may turn up but more likely to be on a GP deal.

I can only remember diablo and ow2 appearing last year that wasn't on GP. This year it will be CP, based on embargos rumours potentially Skate or AC6.

Last edited:
Not sure if that would happen. I would also love to see Evil within 3 announcement.
Tango just released Hi Fi Rush so I'm not sure about that. New announcements are probably going to be a few, I'm more interested in what we already know about and seeing them in action.

Banjo64

cumsessed
What if they announce "Banjo remake 🪕"?
I don’t usually bother with remakes unless it’s the first time I’ve ever played the game (Spyro/Crash/THPS1&2 remasters for example).

I’d probably buy it as an exception to play over the originals as long as it had the graphical polish of the Spyro remasters.

But yeah, nothing to be excited for. They’ve had 20+ years to do something with this IP, not sure why they’d bother now.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Topical.

Neogamer's youtube just put up highlights of the Xbox 2008 show, where *that* FFXIII megaton happened.

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
Phil said in that last interview he could see the one game per quarter goal coming to fruition. So even if its Starfield and forza and maybe one more game this year, 4 next year and ready to be shown (hopefully)+ Some new announcements then we will have a banger of a show on our hands ladies and gentlemen.

near

Gold Member
Topical.

Neogamer's youtube just put up highlights of the Xbox 2008 show, where *that* FFXIII metagon happened.

Imagine Xbox announce FFXVI for Game Pass day and date with it's release. Ohhhh the meltdowns would be glorious. :p

DonJorginho

Banned
Any guesses on what the “one more thing” could be for this presentation? Assuming it isn’t anything that has already leaked, I’m hoping for a gears reveal with UE5 goodness.
Will never happen but the things I would do for a New Vegas remake (done by Obsidian of course)

MagnesD3

So were gonna get Banjo Threeie and Conkers Bad Fur Day 2 developed by Insomniac studious through a special deal with the Stampers Brothers guiding the helm. Also Killer Instinct 2 developed by Iron Galaxy. Thats what's gonna happen.

Last edited:

near

Gold Member
Will never happen but the things I would do for a New Vegas remake (done by Obsidian of course)
Obsidian are working a ridiculous number of games as it is, I would be surprised if they could squeeze one more in that's not a small title on the Pentiment scale.

Top Bottom