• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Testing Custom Gamer Pictures, Rolling Out to Select Insiders Soon

Per a recent status update by Major Nelson:

jmQb7Cx.png

Notice he has the Scorpio chip as his Gamer pic. Personally always wanted to this. Really looking forward to it.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Wish it would allow gifs, but at least now I can have Handsome Michael as my XBL gamer pic :D

Also, I imagine Handsome Michael and I will share the same facial expression after seeing the pics people are most likely going to use.

Doesn't MS have a system that detects nude photos when uploaded?

It probably won't be an issue as before you upload an image they will warn of a permanent ban if tried.

Zedox

That moment when you look at your friends list and everyone has your face as their gamerpic.

So why on my twitter app, that kinda happened with Collingwood...I was like...why the hell is his avatar my face cuz I looked at what was said and I ain't say it, confused the fuck outta me until I figured it out. It was a weird glitch, just had to restart the app.

This is not going to end well. We are going to get an UNO situation all over again. Dicks, dicks everywhere.
I'm not sure where this is coming from. I played UNO online extensively and never once did I see anything of the sort.

Not that I don't believe it happened, just never saw it personally.

RedAssedApe

Banned
So why on my twitter app, that kinda happened with Collingwood...I was like...why the hell is his avatar my face cuz I looked at what was said and I ain't say it, confused the fuck outta me until I figured it out. It was a weird glitch, just had to restart the app.

maybe he was trolling you and had set his avatar to your face for a few minutes :D

painey

in 200x I paid for a Fifa gamerpack for my football teams picture, and have used it ever since. It is tiny on XBox One and looks like shit, but I stick with it. This is well overdue.

Zedox

Cool cool. I did this on the 360 and I continue to do it on the PS4.

Wait is that you in your reaction gif?

Why

You must be new here ;)....jk, I haven't done it in a while.

Samurai G0SU said:
yooo - we all should use zedox's pic and then proceed to add/follow him. make him feel creeped out!

LETS DO THIS GAF!
Ha. Yall don't love me that much.

Even if they don't stick with it I'd like the option to use achievement art.

I would like to see that used for the profile background or screenshots. The profile section or gamercard as it used to be called, it's so basic, just some colours like orange, green, purple etc. On PSN you can have custom profile banners and they make it stand out.

McCHitman

Banned
Bout time.

We had this on the 360 if you had the live vison camera. I had a pic of myself for the longest time. But if I recall correctly, only your friends could see it. Everyone else just saw the COBRA logo from GI Joe.

McCHitman

Banned
That moment when you look at your friends list and everyone has your face as their gamerpic.

That's what my PSN friends list looks like now, since everyone is connected via facebook.

As someone who got the Live Vison camera when it came out, played a lot of Burnout Paradise with it, and the wife played TONS of Uno, and still does. We never saw any questionable stuff. I feel like it probably didn't happen that often and when it did people blew it out of proportion.

Playstations live thing though? Nothing but crap on there.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood

Maybe I did it on purpose to fuck wit you.

i didn't

or did I?

i didn't

Top Bottom