• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox360 slim leaked banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parapraxis

neojubei said:
Actually no. I am on my couch typing and just put that there so incase autocorrect changed some of my words people would know it was the iPad doing it but I'll stop if it just a pain on your well beings
Thanks for clarifying, Jax had me worried for a moment there that it was some sort of setting you had turned on and I looked an ass.

Typed on my cat. =)

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I can get used to the new box.

Incorporated wifi, big HD, (hopefully) good price and Red Light reduced = eventual buy two years from now

It would be sooner, but I can't justify spending that much money on a shiny thing I don't actually need, especially if Natal or Move end up getting some killer app and I end up wanting to buy them too.

J-Rzez

neojubei said:
Actually no. I am on my couch typing and just put that there so incase autocorrect changed some of my words people would know it was the iPad doing it but I'll stop if it just a pain on your well beings

Huh, I always thought it was something with apple products as an auto-sig. Before iPads I saw people doing that with iPhones.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Rez said:
I can get used to the new box.

Incorporated wifi, big HD, hopefully good price and Red Light free and I will probably buy one in a year or two.
If the new xbox has all of that I'll probably buy it if my current xbox craps out. I need my mass effect fix.

Truespeed

Well, since it's now been confirmed it's now time for the inaugural lick of approval.

344pdp1.png

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I wonder how much will it be...

ZeoVGM

Banned
People are calling this thing hideous? It looks pretty nice. The size is obviously something we'll have to wait and find out about as the comparison pictures look kind of iffy.

But the actual design? It looks just fine.

Korigama

MiDNiGHTS said:
It's still confusing me why it looks like two pieces of console glued together. What reason was there behind that?

It's like it ate another system and then that went straight to its ass.

To all the haters out there - a lot of talented people put in countless hours creating and testing this new console and I believe it looks really slick...however you can't judge the console by this ad alone, wait for more information before saying "it looks like shit".

Jeels

So I don't think its horrible looking, but I definitely need to see it, you know, not just a fake glossed up advertisement picture of it.

LiK

Pcenginefx said:
To all the haters out there - a lot of talented people put in countless hours creating and testing this new console and I believe it looks really slick...however you can't judge the console by this ad alone, wait for more information before saying "it looks like shit".

you're in the wrong forum :)

Kritz

Banned
I guess this means a pricedrop of current hardware. Which is good, as I've been meaning to rebuy one after my current one died, and for some reason I'm too mental to get it repaired.

jax (old)

Banned
Pcenginefx said:

but it does...

OverHeat

« generous god »
Pcenginefx said:

Did you see it?

Korigama

Pcenginefx said:

To be fair, it's not the worst thing I've ever seen, but it still doesn't look like it was tailored with the market they're aiming for with Kinect in mind.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
It'll be funny if this thing is at the same price or will be a bit more expensive if Kinect was integrated.

Yuripaw

Banned
I just feel like the way this is being displayed and marketed bears a striking resemblance to something we've already seen before. I know it's not exact, but it just seems like it has similar angles and slants.

Wii360.jpg

Pcenginefx said:
To all the haters out there - a lot of talented people put in countless hours creating and testing this new console

Okay.

and I believe it looks really slick

The rest of us don't.

...however you can't judge the console by this ad alone,

Yes we can, and we're loving it!

wait for more information before saying "it looks like shit"

More information like... this isn't the design?

ajim

I really dig the new design, however, its not looking very slim to me, still looks like its on a Western diet.

ombz said:
Does "LIVE TODAY READY FOR THE FUTURE TECHNOLOGY OF TOMORROW" mean the xbox slim will be upgradable.

I think it's a terrific question. Considering the rumors of a future-compatible XBOX platform, easily upgradeable hardware could save Microsoft tons of money.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
FunnyBunny said:
I think it's a terrific question. Considering the rumors of a future-compatible XBOX platform, easily upgradeable hardware could save Microsoft tons of money.
it's more than likely talking about natal

I just think we should wait till its all dolled up before we go crying. I mean the PS3 SLIM looked like a cheap piece of shit, until it was confirmed to be cheap as shit.

I do have to say though, the drama all of this is creating over looks is kind of perplexing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom