• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X: website update (April 9) - Arts, Soul Voice, screens and more

L~A

Update:

Arts and Soul translation stuffs. If I'm not done with part 4 of the short story by tomorrow night, it probably won't go up until Sundayish, depending on how long the Doll video takes us.

New update, some cool stuff :)

Arts

Video: https://youtu.be/V8SbCB8ycqE

Some examples of Arts.

Soul Voice

Video: https://youtu.be/we1UabMgIgI

img_battle09_01.jpg
img_battle09_02.jpg

img_battle09_03.jpg

img_battle09_04.jpg

Screenshots

Concept-arts by Mr. Yanase

B.L.A.D.E. short-story part #4

Owwari

Banned
Oh my god.
Those Mechas.
THOSE MECHAS.
I AM SO READY FOR THIS!!!

giphy.gif

edit: mfw I'm the only one calling them mechas.

balgajo

Great screenshots!
Though battle music seems to be very bad.

EDIT: Music with vocals doesn't appear to be a good choice. At least in the video the battle talk mixed with the vocals and that was strange.

i-Jest

I'm just waiting for this to drop now. Direct and Tree House have already convinced me this game was legit. I'm just playing the waiting game now.

Yarbskoo

Environment screenshots and mech designs look great. Nothing too amazing in the audio department, but I want to explore that landscape.

Takuan

Sick mech designs. "Discovery of Superb View" made me chuckle. The battle footage is a little underwhelming, but I'm sure it gets a bit more interesting as you get farther in the game.

Josh7289

Those mecha designs are fucking amazing.

EDIT: This game looks ridiculous, Jesus Christ. Hype is through the roof.

Verger

Banned
I definitely wish the colors in the game were "warmer" and more "saturated" color-wise than they currently are. I personally feel they are too desaturated and it takes away from the vibrancy of the world aesthetic.

Overside

Banned
I have no idea what is going on in that one video beyond that character creator made elly wrecking everything.

And it looks awesome.

B.K.

I'm looking forward to the eventual art book for the game. The art is by far going to be the best part of the game. I had high hopes for the soundtrack, until I heard the battle theme.

Zero²

I definitely wish the colors in the game were "warmer" and more "saturated" color-wise than they currently are. I personally feel they are too desaturated and it takes away from the vibrancy of the world aesthetic.
Think its more about the time of the day and the weather. But this is science fiction, so its bound to be less fantastic and colorful than xenoblade.
I'm more interested about the end game, I can't wait to know what Takahashi has in store for us.
I'll try my very best to avoid spoilers, damn Japan :(

Hiltz

Haha, what is up with that freaky looking four-legged blue monster stretching its legs up like that?

I love the knock back attack that Lynlee seems to have used against that large crab monster that pushed it backwards.

Effect

These mech designs. :) . The only thing that could make this even better if there is by chance some space combat system in the game to surprise us.

Top Bottom