• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X: website update (April 9) - Arts, Soul Voice, screens and more

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
These mech designs. :) . The only thing that could make this even better if there is by chance some space combat system in the game to surprise us.

Oh, god. Just the thought has left me weak in the knees. C'mon ease let this happen.

Kodaman

img_sp-welcome13L-02.jpg

img_sp-welcome13L-03.jpg

img_sp-welcome13L-05.jpg

Damn! I can almost hear some glorious background music...

And those mechs... Fuck, throw the humans and make it all mechs!!

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Beautiful mecha pics like those make me totally understand Setsuna's wish to become a Gundam in 00.

I got some wistful Xenogears vibes. I'm ready for the game now.

alvis.exe

That art! Those screenshots! Those Doll designs!

But more importantly...

That IS a shirtless dude in the Soul Voice video, right? Glad to see equal opportunity fanservice alive and well if so!

Sakura

When is this game out again, April 29th?
They should do DLC suits so you can get like, Gundam themed ones and shit.

Arts and Soul translation stuffs. If I'm not done with part 4 of the short story by tomorrow night, it probably won't go up until Sundayish, depending on how long the Doll video takes us.

GDGF

Soothsayer
What with the music and sci fi aesthetic, this is reminding me of a videogame take on the old 1981 Heavy Metal animated movie.

And that is an awesome thing.

Oh, god. Just the thought has left me weak in the knees. C'mon ease let this happen.

Oh my God, I didn't even think of that. Ohhhhhhh my God. Space battles would be amazing. Holy shit I want that so badly.

...but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Vena

Oh my God, I didn't even think of that. Ohhhhhhh my God. Space battles would be amazing. Holy shit I want that so badly.

...but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Space feels like a given since your enemy is space-faring. When they start orbital bombardment, not much a sword on the ground is going to do for you. :p

Diffense

Wasn't this site supposed to be a stopgap before Nintendo launched an official site? Nintendo has either left it all to Monolithsoft or they're waiting until launch to ... launch.

Anyway, great stuff. This game seems to be packed full of content.

novenD

tumblr_n3do1ncU8V1snpm91o2_500.gif

The mecha, the voice selection....

Media blackout starting now; I won't be able to take the wait otherwise.

Top Bottom