• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade X import videos/streams thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 support quest for Exp & Battlepoints.
1 for money & Miranium
1 for Kizuna & Unionpoints

Every support-quest has 6 versions (all with different names) which require certain Innerlevels to accept.

still not sure how to feel about day 1 DLC for such a huge game
if it helps you get your Dolls faster and more Dolls at that I guess I'm glad it exists

the wait is going to suck hard if Japan keeps getting shiny new Dolls as DLC while we wait for the game to release

He's not there anymore but he just now got his mech! http://www.twitch.tv/hamayama

thanks

This weather... I can barely see anything.

3xz3UwB.jpg

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
still not sure how to feel about day 1 DLC for such a huge game
if it helps you get your Dolls faster and more Dolls at that I guess I'm glad it exists

the wait is going to suck hard if Japan keeps getting shiny new Dolls as DLC while we wait for the game to release

thanks
Day 1? The game releases on 29.04 and the DLC will be available from 08.05.

random25

Day 1? The game releases on 29.04 and the DLC will be available from 05.08.

It's day 1 DLC when it reaches NA and EU regions.
;_;

But yeah seriously, it's no day 1 DLC so calm down people. And it's not like the game isn't packed with content already lol.

Back from like 2 days of not being able to watch and this thread is overloaded with spoilers. Since I can't control myself I think it's time to unsubscribe. See you guys at launch.

kubus

My amazon order still says "Pre-order" even though the game is releasing in a few hours ;^;

Hope they won't have difficulties with supplies and cancel my bundle D: ...

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
My amazon order still says "Pre-order" even though the game is releasing in a few hours ;^;

Amazon is the worst when it comes to day 1 purchases. Even Yodobashi etc. are better at that :(

ranmafan

Sometimes they wait till the last minute to ship out. Had that happen a lot with some recent preorders. Thankfully my Xenoblade X preorder from them shipped a few hours ago. Hopefully it will be delivered very early in the morning. So glad its a holiday here in Japan tomorrow.

Despera

Banned
As someone who doubted the quality of the OST I gotta say, some of the field tracks are surprisengly good based on my random stream viewings.

It's day 1 DLC when it reaches NA and EU regions.
;_;

But yeah seriously, it's no day 1 DLC so calm down people. And it's not like the game isn't packed with content already lol.

Day 1? The game releases on 29.04 and the DLC will be available from 08.05.

unless that 8 stands for August yeah I would say this is day 1 DLC
9 days later is not so far from Day 1 is it? You can give them a pass if you want to it is not like they did not pack the disc full of content but to say 9 days later is not day 1 is kinda weird since that DLC did not take 9 days to create it is content that is just being held for later

kubus

Amazon is the worst when it comes to day 1 purchases. Even Yodobashi etc. are better at that :(
So I noticed :/. But it's ok, unlike the rest of Japan I actually have school tomorrow so it's fine if it's delivered a day late. But no more than that please :(

Sometimes they wait till the last minute to ship out. Had that happen a lot with some recent preorders. Thankfully my Xenoblade X preorder from them shipped a few hours ago. Hopefully it will be delivered very early in the morning. So glad its a holiday here in Japan tomorrow.
Timing of this release couldn't be better!
I didn't have plans for Golden Week yet but I do now haha

Raide

As someone who doubted the quality of the OST I gotta say, some of the field tracks are surprisengly good based on my random stream viewings.

I think their use of heavy vocals on some of the tracks really messes up key parts of the game. Despite being a mostly excellent OST, there are parts of it that just don't work or grate very quickly after hearing it loop over and over and over.

RPGCrazied

To be fair this is the stream thread, so screenshots are going to be inevitable. If that screenshot was in the OT, then sure might be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom