• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XSEED announcing a new game?

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
If it was Dinosaur Resurrection that would be pretty sweet. I'm a sucker for Wizardry-likes, and this game's aesthetic kinda rubs me the right way. Fingers crossed!

6X3Oi.jpg

dinosaur resurrection? i hope it's some kind of remake or something new. not interested in steam releases of old games.

any dinosaurs in brandish? the psp release is long overdue.

Aeana

dinosaur resurrection? i hope it's some kind of remake or something new. not interested in steam releases of old games.

any dinosaurs in brandish? the psp release is long overdue.

Anything of Falcom's that they release on Steam will be an "old game."

They outsource translations to other people.
For the Ys games, in particular, they have licensed Deuce's work. And if this were Dinosaur Resurrection, I expect they would work with the group that was fan translating it before.

More than half of our last recent games (some in prog too) were translated in-house, but even so, any translation needs the editing stage which we almost always do in-house.

Ah, thanks everyone.

I've always been really impressed at the volume of titles they publish.

Thanks. We do our best with what we have. We really appreciate all the fan support we get too. You guys are awesome and send us the most hilarious drawings/delicious cookies. :D

It's all that pesky ' keys fault.

I actually committed the lesser of the Ys title sins, but "Origins" instead of "Origin" still caught me a session with the tube. ;P

matmanx1

Ragnarok Odyssey would be awesome.
Trails 2 would be awesome.
Anything Wizardry like would be awesome.
Most any of Falcom's old catalog would be awesome.
Basically, there's lots of potential for awesome here. Bring it on, Xseed!

krYlon

If it's Dinosaur Resurrection, would they just use the fan translation that is currently in the works by Figli Di Gaucci?

I know Wyrdwad has been in contact with those guys about the translation, he said as much on the ALoY boards.

Edit: scrap that, I glossed over the posts above

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
It's probably Unchainblades Rexx.

But that just seems too obvious. Maybe the other clues will take it in another direction.

Wazzim

Banned
Ragnarok Odyssey would be awesome.
Trails 2 would be awesome.
Anything Wizardry like would be awesome.
Most any of Falcom's old catalog would be awesome.
Basically, there's lots of potential for awesome here. Bring it on, Xseed!

Now you mention it, almost everything coming out of Xseed is awesome.

TEJ

dinosaurs are old
the super nintendo is old
bahamut lagoon is a game on the super nintendo

OH MY GOD XSEED IS FINALLY BRINGING OVER BAHAMUT LAGOON

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Could be Ragnarok because they just put out Sumioni and need a new Vita hotness to hype.

It's probably Dino Res though.

Yeah, I got a pretty good idea what this one is now. Interesting, I didn't think they'd go for it. Still looking forward to it, since it's a neat concept.

Top Bottom