• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XSEED announcing a new game?

Vamphuntr

If it was Dinosaur Resurrection that would be pretty sweet. I'm a sucker for Wizardry-likes, and this game's aesthetic kinda rubs me the right way. Fingers crossed!

6X3Oi.jpg

I had no idea this even existed but it looks interesting :O. This is by Falcom?

Guessing the third image will be a chain. I'm not sure if this game is actually supposed to be much good, but it'll be nice to see XSEED getting into 3DS publishing.

NichM

Banned
Unchained Blades Rex would even be better. I dunno, it's ultimately about the game, which looks good, but there are some titles that set my teeth on edge (Steins;Gate, Melty Blood) and "Unchainblades ReXX" is up there.

scy

Unchained Blades Rex would even be better. I dunno, it's ultimately about the game, which looks good, but there are some names that set my teeth on edge (Steins;Gate, Melty Blood) and "Unchainblades ReXX" is up there.

I don't really know enough about the game to try renaming it. I just know something about monster recruiting via Charisma stat and humans-but-totally-monsters.

Unchained Blades may be fine enough as is, though it's awfully generic sounding.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism

Yup! First released in 89 on the PC88 / PC 98, then re-released for Windows in 2002 (that's the version the screenshot is of, obviously =) ).

Aeana

The original version was one of my first video games. It's pretty awesome, and the remake is even better. If XSEED doesn't release it, the fan translation is still in the works, so you'd be able to play it someday regardless.

RedBoot

I'm sad that it's not the Gon game or Dinosaur Resurrection (which I didn't even know about before this thread and now want immensely), but I'm good with UnchainBlades. It's a first person dungeon crawler after all, I have to like it.

Vamphuntr

The original version was one of my first video games. It's pretty awesome, and the remake is even better. If XSEED doesn't release it, the fan translation is still in the works, so you'd be able to play it someday regardless.

I see, thanks. Just googled it out and it's by the same team that did the fan translation of Xanadu Next.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Unchained melody played during that scene.

Unchained Blades Rexx confirmed I guess.

Well, if it is Unchained Blades Rexx, I suppose that's kewl. Don't know much about the game, but I generally want to support XSEED for being awesome, so I'll probably nab it... unless it's a total turd or something.

scy

Seems weird to tease a game that most people haven't heard of and didn't really ask for.

It does seem like an odd choice. I completely forgot this game even existed. I mean, I'd have liked something else sure
TitS
but I guess I'll take a dungeon crawler.

Well, unless I can't play it on my Vita.

Edgeward

Any teaser by xseed that doesn't result in LoH SC is just a kick in the pants.

I wore a cup and it still hurts a lot. ;_;

Huh, I can get behind this game. I love 1st person dungeon crawls.

Though, I really hope they dub it. The super-moe crap will keep me from buying it.

Top Bottom