• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XSEED is at it again [It might actually be TITS SC this time]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Lets go Chronos Materia

2515605-5758624372-13739.jpg

Hmm...this doesn't look half bad.

H.Protagonist, I know you're lurking...no hints? :(

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I want to get hyped & say Shinovi Versus to go with the fact we're getting Burst, but I don't wanna get my hopes up.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I would totally be okay with this. Though I imagine they might remove the "2" since the first never came to the US.

Although it may not be related, probably worth mentioning that XSEED VP Ken Berry stated this to Siliconera sometime in late June (article was published July 31).

“We are absolutely interested in bringing more titles, especially JRPGs, to PC. We are doing what we can to make it happen, so hopefully we will have an announcement within the next month or so.”

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/07/31/xseed-looking-to-bring-more-games-especially-jrpgs-to-pc/

TitS FC to Steam, please!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Criminal Girls Invitation
I would be amazed if it was this....then again, Senran Kagura. Though wasn't that Nippon Ichi, so wouldn't NISA publish that?

Unlikely since Burst is not even out yet.
Yeah, that's the reason why I didn't want to get hyped up. Figure they'll wait till after Burst is out to tease SV. Then again, maybe demand was high enough.....

yami4ct

I'm very cautious with XSEED teases. It's most likely something like Senran Kagura or other game I don't really care about. Hoping I'm surprised!

Wait, could XSEED publish the new Umihara Kawase? If so, please be that. I'd also accept a TiTS game.

JoeFenix

clearly Yakuza 5. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If only... the franchise would be perfect for a publisher like XSeed.

It's niche but has a very loyal fanbase, make a cool special edition box with alot of goodies and you'll get solid sales no doubt.

Yuterald

I swear to god...it's
King's Field: Additional I & II
. I have the XSEED-insder scoop. PSN/Vita digital releases! XD

933328_76161_front.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom