• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XSEED is at it again [It might actually be TITS SC this time]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeFenix

folderav.jpg

This would also be really cool!

TripleSun

I had no idea this game existed. But it's a traditional JRPG with music by Yoko Shimomura?! Holy crap I had no idea I wanted this game so bad. Please be this.

The game premise sounds kinda lame, but that voice actress cast calls out to me pretty hard. WANT.

That reminds me: If anyone wants that Sora No Kiseki HD-art in very high resolution, here's a scan at about 6500x4800px, just click the download-link on the right hand side. Beware, it's an uncompressed PNG with about 65MB.

Yuterald

Man, I don't get this Senran/Shinovi obsession/appeal. That's actually been, like, one of my least looked-forward-to XSEED announcements/games/localizations as of late. Whatever floats your boat. I think I'm starting to feel like I prefer a particular period of XSEED's contributions (Wild ARMs 4/Shadow Hearts: From the New World up to Trails in the Sky), hah! I can't believe they've been around long enough where I can say something like that! =O

zroid

Banned
pinning all my hopes and dreams on a Vita port of Grand Knights History

don't even care that it hasn't even been announced in Japan yet. DON'T EVEN!

Wait, could XSEED publish the new Umihara Kawase? If so, please be that. I'd also accept a TiTS game.

woooooah didn't even think of this. Would be RAD!

Priz

I'd want this over anything I mentioned before.
Not gonna happen, though. 5pb/Nitroplus hate us baka gaijin.
IIRC, Peter mentioned 5pb. as being the issue in his S;G negotiations for the localization BUT XSEED worked with 5pb on Corpse Party, SO... if anyone could do S;G (and Peter told me at AX they 5pb were REALLY impressed with the localization/translation) and they could just pay the guy to use his translation as well... you see where I'm going with this. :)

Prelude.

IIRC, Peter mentioned 5pb. as being the issue in his S;G negotiations for the localization BUT XSEED worked with 5pb on Corpse Party, SO... if anyone could do S;G (and Peter told me at AX they 5pb were REALLY impressed with the localization/translation) and they could just pay the guy to use his translation as well... you see where I'm going with this. :)
You're playing with my emotions. :(

Priz

I guess this is facetious, but JAST USA is handling the localization for PC...
It was a "free" fan localization project which after they told me on IRC that the version that I bought at Yodobashi Akiba would work fine with ("The Best" budget re-release) decided to cancel in hopes of a commercial release of the PC version with JAST. Another localization house last year said JAST wasn't anywhere near getting it but they went and announced it at their panel THIS YEAR which I'm glad to hear it's coming out - I'll gladly buy it again to support it. IIRC, I think they're trying to get it out before the holidays so sometime between now and Thanksgiving hopefully!

Would be nice though to get it/the alternate game on Vita though too since there's already an English translation of part of it by the same guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom