• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza 6: The Song of Life launches March 20 in the Americas and Europe

The game is awesome, but clearly something's up with the dragon engine. Unless its been updated for Kiwami 2 ( i'm not happy its using the kiwami engine too)

6 runs mostly ok, but as you can see on digitalfoundry's yakuza 6 video, when there's alot of stuff happening it drops quite a bit.

The game is awesome, but clearly something's up with the dragon engine. Unless its been updated for Kiwami 2 ( i'm not happy its using the kiwami engine too)

6 runs mostly ok, but as you can see on digitalfoundry's yakuza 6 video, when there's alot of stuff happening it drops quite a bit.
Btw that Digital Foundry video was of the Yakuza 6 demo that came with Yakuza: Kiwami. It came out in February while the main game came out in December with improved performance.

bump - looking back I'm a little confused. I have the premium edition preordered, but the launch edition comes with a digibook, is that its own thing, something not included in the premium? i thought at first that it was the same as the book that comes in the premium but it looks different
please help...

hirokazu

please help...
The Launch Edition artbook is the size of a PS4 case. Those sorts of artbooks are never anything substantial, and I'm pretty certain the larger artbook in the After Hours Edition will have all the content the Launch Edition artbook has.

If you must have both, just double dip. It can't help to give Sega more sales to show our support. :p

The Launch Edition artbook is the size of a PS4 case. Those sorts of artbooks are never anything substantial, and I'm pretty certain the larger artbook in the After Hours Edition will have all the content the Launch Edition artbook has.

If you must have both, just double dip. It can't help to give Sega more sales to show our support. :p

I will double dip

And the other copy I can just give away as a birthday gift again

Top Bottom