• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yes PSN is down [May Take Day Or Two... Or 57]

Status
Not open for further replies.

I3rand0

Has anyone else been getting this error on PSN recently when they try to sign in? If so, were you able to fix it?

Lately, whenever I attempt to log in, I haven't been able to and the only error message I'm getting is that it's 80710092.

Edit: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/04/22/update-on-playstation-network-qriocity-services/

Playstation Blog said:
Update On PlayStation Network/Qriocity Services

+ Posted by Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

An external intrusion on our system has affected our PlayStation Network and Qriocity services. In order to conduct a thorough investigation and to verify the smooth and secure operation of our network services going forward, we turned off PlayStation Network & Qriocity services on the evening of Wednesday, April 20th. Providing quality entertainment services to our customers and partners is our utmost priority. We are doing all we can to resolve this situation quickly, and we once again thank you for your patience. We will continue to update you promptly as we have additional information to share.

Beardz said:
It has begun!
JSmmo.jpg

Shurs

For the past week or so I've been getting these errors upon start up. Usually it works on the second try.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
Its been happening since last friday evening for me. Haven't been able to go online with Phantasy Star Portable 2 cause the connection keeps timing out. It happens when I try to sign in on my PS3 to but after a few tries it gives. Kinda annoying but w/e.

I've been getting this too but only when my PS3 auto-signs in when I turn it on. I can always sign in on the second try. I'd assumed this was something from my PS3 or router, it seems like an odd issue to originate from PSN's end.

DonMigs85

Was fine for me yesterday. Maybe it's just maintenance? Or incredible demand for FFIV Complete hammering the servers?

xintin

I'm having some weird errors with PSN tonight.

Every time I try to go into the PlayStation Store, a message pops up saying:
"The attempt to automatically add funds to your wallet has failed"

Also, when I try to go into Account Management, it makes the error noise and nothing loads.

What the hell is happening here?

Hopefully it's fixed soon, I was trying to access the store on my PSP last night but it wouldn't connect. Now I get that message about adding funds everytime I try to get on the PS3 store.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I've got the same problem. Yesterday night I kept getting signed off constantly. Today I connected just fine...tried to access the store and that error comes out. Lame. :|

stOex

Very annoying. I got my brand new PSP3000 today and wanted to dl some PSN content, but I can't even log in anymore :(

I'm having the same issue.
I've been researching the error and changing all sorts of things in my router config. I'm glad that a thread was made here at GAF so I know it's not just my router going bad.

Teknoman

xintin said:
I'm having some weird errors with PSN tonight.

Every time I try to go into the PlayStation Store, a message pops up saying:
"The attempt to automatically add funds to your wallet has failed"

Also, when I try to go into Account Management, it makes the error noise and nothing loads.

What the hell is happening here?

Same thing is happening to me, and its messing with my day one KOMBAT.

WRAAAARRRR!

Seriously though, I cant even sign into PSN now.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
I'm pretty pissed that I can't play a full round of Bad Company 2 without getting signed out of PSN. I liked anonymous better when they were fucking with Westboro and Scientology. Why do they have to take away my Battlefield? Fuckers.

Jeramii

Banned
is psn down right now?

i'm getting playstation error code 80710a06. i was playing portal 2 online on both my systems with two copies... then when i quit to the menu the one system DC'd. thought it was my modem. so i reset that, when it came back on both systems were doing it.

ughhh.

playstation.com says something about being offline on the uk site.

I've been having connection problems the past day or so. I assumed it was just my shit internets.

I just got the "automatically add funds" error message when trying to enter the store. Glad it's not just me. Hopefully it's resolved soon. I finally finished Mass Effect 2, and I was hoping for some Arrival.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Same issue here on Switzerland's PSN. Account management gives me a blank screen with a (Back) option only.

Teknoman

We’re aware certain functions of PlayStation Network are down. We will report back here as soon as we can with more information.

Thank you for your patience.

Apr. 20th.

Ugh Damn it.

TripOpt55

I got this error and was like, "What the hell!" Then figured it was some PSN issue, but at first I was wondering why it would say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom