• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yes, The Last Guardian has gone gold

silva1991

so, lets start the expectations on the score, i expect below 80

the game may be good, but it's too late, we already have a walking simulator
(Uncharted 4)

when i first heard about The last Guardian and how it is made by the same people who made one of the best games of all time, Shadow of The colossus, i immediately looked up some of the games on the PS3 because i wanted to buy the console because of TLG, but right now i honestly don't care about the game at all, it got delayed too much and looks exactly the same as the first trailer, FF13V got delayed a lot but when it came back it changed a lot and you feel like it's worth the wait when you watch the trailers, unlike TLG

I feel the opposite. FFXV changed way too much to the point I wasn't gonna buy it if Gravity Rush 2 wasn't delayed. TLG staying true to form is positive for me.

You clearly only care about the graphics here more than anything.

Granjinha

so, lets start the expectations on the score, i expect below 80

the game may be good, but it's too late, we already have a walking simulator
(Uncharted 4)

when i first heard about The last Guardian and how it is made by the same people who made one of the best games of all time, Shadow of The colossus, i immediately looked up some of the games on the PS3 because i wanted to buy the console because of TLG, but right now i honestly don't care about the game at all, it got delayed too much and looks exactly the same as the first trailer, FF13V got delayed a lot but when it came back it changed a lot and you feel like it's worth the wait when you watch the trailers, unlike TLG

man i really don't get people who go 'omg it got delayed it must suck/lost the hype'

like, there a fuckton of games to play out there, just chill and wait

A-V-B

Late to the Party |OT| The Last Guardian

7f5.gif

Xliskin

Guess we will wait again :(

I feel the opposite. FFXV changed way too much to the point I wasn't gonna buy it if Gravity Rush 2 wasn't delayed. TLG staying true to form is positive for me.

You clearly only care about the graphics here more than anything.

The only good about FFXV is the graphics right!! smh

The joke is that it's the official thread of being late to the party with the subject being the last Guardian.

Are we in a PBF comic thread?
Oh shit. That makes it even funnier.

Go with that!

But what are we leaving for FFXV? That one deserves all the late jokes too! Perhaps even more!

Evil Shu Yoshida wants to be the person to make it official so he tells his producer to delete it so he can have the glory of Gold. How dastardly. /s /jk

Elios83

7 years for this and almost 10 years for Versus/FFXV.
Both out within a week. This will be a merry Christmas :p
Then the serious wait for the Shenmue 3/FFVIIR combo begins.

Btw someone with a Twitter account, could you ask Shu about the possible PS4 Pro features supported in The Last Guardian?

What a time to be alive. Lets get positive for once, this game is going to live up to the hype! Actually to be more accurate, its going to prove the naysayers wrong.

Top Bottom