• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yo-kai Sangoku-shi (Strategy) announced for the 3DS (Level-5/Koei-Tecmo)

L~A

It was announced during the Level-5 Vision 2015 Event, but no platform was given. Well, turns out the game is indeed for the 3DS, as confirmed by the official website.

We don't know anything about the game, except that it's a strategy game based on Sangoku-shi (Record of the Three Kingdoms). Maybe a Yo-kai version of Pokémon Conquest.

image02.jpg

image03.jpg

image04.jpg

DrWong

So we're at 4 games announced for the 3DS? 3 are exclusives (YW3 & YW Buster) and this one, Snack World is 3DS/mobile, right?

Tizoc

Gotta milk the IP drrrrryyy

Brah you just mad all that Yokai Yen ain't goin' into YOUR pocket.
I know I am, I'd never need to work for the rest of my life :V

Long as games are good and fun, I say milk away. Cuz remember when people said Capcom were milking Megaman games? Y'all miss that now don't you?

random25

I am legit surprised it is a 3DS game. Really thought it was for consoles when I saw that one earlier. Guess 3DS is a Youkai platform after all.

Forkball

I wonder why they chose Three Kingdoms instead of Nobunaga's Ambition. I mean... they're from Japan. Maybe they thought it would be redundant after Pokemon Conquest. I really enjoyed Pokemon Conquest so I'm up for more games similar to that.

enishi

I wonder why they chose Three Kingdoms instead of Nobunaga's Ambition. I mean... they're from Japan. Maybe they thought it would be redundant after Pokemon Conquest. I really enjoyed Pokemon Conquest so I'm up for more games similar to that.

Or something is under work that causes the redundancy... Oh, better not keep the hope up

---

Simulation game, so it should be something close to Romance of The Three Kingdom series rather than Conquest

L Thammy

Hopefully it's waaaay deeper than Pokemon Conquest, so you can't just stick to the same party and curbstomp your way through each scenario.

Top Bottom