• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You can now sleep together with Hatsune Miku thanks to Oculus Rift

All right, here's the plan.

Quit my job.

Get a disability check for the government.
(Might be a problem since the government is shutting down forever.)

Get an Oculus Rift.

Stop eating food. Drink soylent everyday.

Be fed soylent by a feeding tube.

Never leave bed.

Live as a loli in a virtual world until transhuman technology comes along to make me the little girl irl.

I'm gonna be so cute.

Living the dream

When they have wetwire tech and can make me "feel" the simulation, like reach out and touch the simulated person next to me, then I'm game. It may make me a dirty perv, but I'm game. Although I would want a simulation of Lorelai next to me, not some freakishly proportioned cartoon lol.

Applecot

To be fair, this might manage some of the population crisis if it works on controlling birth rate.

Jokes aside, will we eventually come to the point where we upload our conscious mind onto some kind of hardware to live our 'paradise' forever. =|

Replicant

To be fair, this might manage some of the population crisis if it works on controlling birth rate.

Jokes aside, will we eventually come to the point where we upload our conscious mind onto some kind of hardware to live our 'paradise' forever. =|

Sounds like that Bruce Willis film "The Surrogates". And the result is quite creepy and unsettling.

Top Bottom