• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You have been selected to join the exclusive Bloodborne™ Alpha Test

My brother didn't get in and he's thrown thousands of hours into Demon's and Dark.

:(

EDIT: Oh nevermind, that was on his EU account, applied with it anyway.

Melchiah

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but:

There are people who platted all of them but didn't get in and people who have never played any of them and got an e-mail. So it's not related. Having been in a previous Playstation beta program is a much, much more likely reason for invites.

That could be, as I got the invite, and I've also been in Killzone 2+3, God of War: Ascension, and Destiny test phases.

Just saw the invi in my email as I was looking for a receipt for a pc part I bought days ago. Then I stumbled upon the alpha invitation they sent to me 3 days ago. I thought I was imagining things lol. aw yissss. HYPED! US psn account.

After a "beta" search on my email.. I've come to realize I've missed plenty of betas. Lol.. got a chance to do, final fantasy beta, destiny, farcry 4, bf: hardline. Etc. But no bloodbourne.. oh well, game doesn't appeal to me.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
no invite for me >.< if someone got a code and does not need it, i would be really happy about it.

and have a lot of fun guys!

Tiops

Where are the NA codes? D:

I received the invitation email a few weeks ago, but this wait for the keys is killing me.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
3x Demon's Souls plat
Dark Souls plat
Dark Souls 2 plat

Hyper to death of Bloodborne

And nothing.

Straid

Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel.
Let codes be granted, so the world might be mended.
So the world might be mended.

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN
Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel.
Let codes be granted, so the world might be mended.
So the world might be mended.

Haha. Nice one.

Got an invite, but no code. Same thing happened to me for the dark souls 2 beta. Don't these code givers-awayers even praise the bloody sun?

satire77

I just received my voucher for the EU alpha test that will be starting tomorrow!!
i wasn't ready for this. Great surprise.

It's not appearing in download list, not sure where to grab it (I've redeemed the code)

edit: Ah, its in Library (remote played in from work). Downloading now.

satire77

Anyone knows if the code has to be redeemed in the same account i received it? Because due to the small interval of time the alpha is opening at, i dont think i can play it, and i was thinking to giving the code to someone else so he can enjoy it.

Top Bottom