• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

your earliest exposure to sexuality in a game (whether it was intended or not)

Roq12

Neo Member
Great thread!

Absolute first must have been an ancient strip poker game, with only two colours: black and blue.

First game after i'd actually developed interest in sex was Cobra mission. I must have been about 11 years old.

Cheerilee

Probably one of the NES Dragon Warrior games where you can find an old man NPC peeping on the ladies bath.

Group of kids looking for anime styled games stumbling upon that title and this title.

Season_of_the_Sakura_box_cover.jpg

Then this.

Facism

Vigilante in the arcades. You had these guys on the 3rd level dressed in bondage gear who would dry hump you if they grabbed you.

Jax-mk2-fix.gif

Mortal Kombat 2. Jax. I stared at that fucking sprite (be MORE ripped, plz) for ages. Pretty sure this was how I found out I was gay. Goddamn you, Jax. Goddamn you to hell.

Marry me.

I remember reading a game magazine in 1996 (I was 6-7 years old) which had a section dedicated to Japanese import games, anime, manga and stuff like that. Article featured couple of weird PC/Saturn softcore hentai games (Princess Maker 2 is the one I remember) and some beautiful screenshots with nudity.

Blew my mind since the Japanese pop culture was like a whole new world to me at that point.

Probably not the first, but definitely the most memorable.

Cosmic Fantasy 2 for the TurboGrafx.

imcovered.png

Cosmic Fantasy 4 flat out has some extra pictures you can get if you put in a code at the title screen of the girls from parts 1-4, topless etc. It was pretty funny when I found out about that.

Moofers

My first?
1993542-final_fight_poison.png

The arcade version (left) turned me on. Then I went berzerk when I got the SNES version and Poison/Roxy were replaced with "Billy" and "Sid" (middle). But then I got the Sega CD version (which STILL has the best OST) and was happy to see Poison/Roxy again, even if their clothes were changed (right).

Also, I'd say Golgo 13 on the NES was the first time I'd seen anything that suggested sex in a game. Poison was my first real turn-on though.

NEO0MJ

Everyone always got caught up with her breasts. It was her hips that made my head spin. I certainly noticed the twins though.

Hips were fine too. Also, dat ass!

morrigan.png

Never failed to make my eyes pop every time I picked her.

Jax-mk2-fix.gif

Mortal Kombat 2. Jax. I stared at that fucking sprite (be MORE ripped, plz) for ages. Pretty sure this was how I found out I was gay. Goddamn you, Jax. Goddamn you to hell.

Marry me.

You're so weird. How the hell did you find the silly MK stances sexy?

I kid.

Carcetti

I saw my counsin playing Sex Games on C64. Something about those pixel people was just so repulsive, it didn't really look "fun" at all.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Probably the original Police Quest... my friend and I tried to offer a hooker in the game money, and then lost the game because of it!

Barring that, there was also Golgo 13, even though the innuendo flew over my 8 year old head. And I also thought Anna and Amy from Phantasy Star 2 were hot when I was little :p

Valygar

I'm pretty sure it was a clone of Gals Panic, for MS-DOS, left in the computer by my older brother...

Other than that, when I was older...

larry7.jpg

Kurtofan

I was 11, Conker's bad fur day, the scene with the King Bee 'pollinating' the sunflower.
I found it funny I think since I said to my mom: "the bee fucked the flower in the game." She was a bit shocked.

sphinx

the piano man
Jax-mk2-fix.gif

Marry me.

funny,

for me it was another guy who made me realise I was gay:

9896-pit-buzz.png

Dylan

Dark_Queen.png

I would grow up to date a girl exactly like this. The relationship was about as painful as playing Battletoads.

Blondie

Neo Member
I remember back in Jr. high a classmate bringing his older brothers' copy of Leisure Suit Larry 3 to school and playing it on the library computer. So many of us crowded around the monitor giggling and laughing at what we were seeing until the librarian came over. The shock on her face when she saw what we were looking at, LOL! We all skedaddled and the kid got sent to the principal's office. Good times... :jnc

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Using Demon's Gate with Rose in Legend of Dragoon. That was... something.

This would fit better in a hypothetical "your earliest exposure to menstruation in a game" thread.

zashga

Master of Magic, I guess. It was quite a shock to my younger self when I saw Sharee cast a spell... (As I recall, you only see it if you are actually playing as that character.)

Top Bottom