• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You're Lord Emperor of the World....

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

apartment02.jpg
I would require mosaic censoring for flatware and arranged fridge magnets

Reuenthal

Banned
People who use the word dudebro would be kidnapped, tortured, made immortal and tortured again.

James Cameron would lose a million dollars for each asshole statements or any asshole actions he makes.

Far bigger diversion in penis sizes with disregard of geographic location, race, etc. But you can get much smaller too as well as far bigger.

Each month we will ostracize a mod from GAF by voting. That means ban a mod from gaf for about 5 years.

9.99.... =/1

All Kittens in the world become gremlins.

Tuesday is decided to be world's most holy holiday. Everyone must pay their respects to me in that day.

Earth is the center of the universe and does not rotate. It is also 10000 years old.

Gravity happens only because I order it to happen.

All Chuck Norris facts are declared to be true but any sign that they referred to someone called Chuck Norris is eliminated, instead they all refer to my dog's penis.

Evolution by process of natural selection is to be accepted by all. However Aliens are those who are the species we come from and the original Aliens now live in the earth's crater which is hollow, by law this is to become reality and accepted.

About one third of all words of all languages are replaced by words that refer to penis, dick, asshole, vagina, boobs and so on. People will use those words to communicate.

CrazyDude

-Make people talk and write backwards. Everyone would have to talk fast while the talk backwards.

-Everyone must run. No walking allowed. No driving allowed. No planes allowed. No bikes allowed. Nothing, but your two feet. You must also jump every 10 steps of running.

-Everyone must be sitting up when sleeping. Your head be strait up, and no pillow allowed. Legs also must be in a pretzel position as well.

-Everyone has to cook their own meals twice. The first cooked meal will be thrown away. You can also only use one hand and one eye while cooking. It's the right hand and eye that you can not use.

Kinyou

Money - 1

So instead of 1 dollar, you'd have 99 cents and instead of a 50 dollar note you'd have a 49 note, instead of a 100 note a 99 note and so on.

shira

Money - 1

So instead of 1 dollar, you'd have 99 cents and instead of a 50 dollar note, you'd have a 49 note, instead of a 100 note, a 99 note and so on.

We got no pennies in Canada. You just messing with our mindz

-Make people talk and write backwards. Everyone would have to talk fast while the talk backwards.

-Everyone must run. No walking allowed. No driving allowed. No planes allowed. No bikes allowed. Nothing, but your two feet. You must also jump every 10 steps of running.

-Everyone must be sitting up when sleeping. Your head be strait up, and no pillow allowed. Legs also must be in a pretzel position as well.

-Everyone has to cook their own meals twice. The first cooked meal will be thrown away. You can also only use one hand and one eye while cooking. It's the right hand and eye that you can not use.

Sounds nightmarish

Az987

all good things
More clowns!

In fact, everyone but me must dress like a clown and all male clowns must wear scarves.

The Safety Dance will be the planetary anthem...

...because we can dance if we want to. We can leave your friends behind. Cause your friend don't dance, and if they don't dance, well they're no friends of mine... and will be summarily executed.

If you want to have sex with somebody you must ask them within the first 30 seconds of meeting them for the first time and you cannot have sex with the same person twice. The new international sport is a customised version of Blitzball from FFX. Eliminate consoles and have PC gaming, and handheld gaming only. Fights are dealt with through a children's card game, and if you lose you get the shit kicked out of you physically. The only way to stop my madness is to defeat 8 bosses scattered across the globe and seal my spirit into a magical sword for 300 years max.

Archer

No more fast food. Everyone must learn to cook.

No more hipsters.

No more guns for anyone. If there's any conflict that needs to be solved with violence, everyone has to throw down with fisticuffs.

fisticuffs.png

Every call-centre in the world will be rigged with C4, of which I will hold all the triggers. If they dare to harass their emperor with the latest product or inquiry, their ass will be up in smoke.

Peach Ice Tea will be the national drink of the world.

Everyone has the legal right to kill a maximum of two people if they consider them to be "really annoying". A detailed legal description of the term "really annoying" will be added into my own form of criminal law.

All talent shows and reality TV shows are officially banned from TV. Failure to comply will result in extreme torture and death of everyone involved.

On a "hot day" (classified as above 30 degrees Celsius/86 degrees Fahrenheit), all women must wear bikini's and thongs while all men must wear swim shorts and nothing else, no matter the circumstance. Laughter, awkward scenario's, staring, and uncontrollable sexual tension would ensue.

That will be all for today.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Men cannot wear scarves.
Why?
All men?
What about ladies with penises?
Dude's with vaginas?
Are we basing this on your perception of their gender, or their self-identified gender?

Lord Emperor Kittens' First Decree: People can wear whatever the fuck they want.

mrpug

Neo Member
Those who are caught wearing douche-bag popped collars will be punishable by law to henceforth wear outfits that contain at minimum three popped collars at the same time for six months.

Those who work in the category "finances" by law will be required to put in double the amount of paid work hours into social work or civil services.

Mandatory that everyone, one day of the week, talk in a heavy accent of their stereotype.

number47

You have to offer and possibly give up your seat on public property whenever a pregnant,disabled,or elderly are in your presence.

That doesn't seem to be a rule in New York.

Also women and men must make their intentions known after the second date. No point if we aren't boning.

Also HAMBONING....

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Lord Emperor Kittens' decrees are null and void.
these two decrees cannot be themselves nulled, ignored or superseded.

TruskyMX

Those who are caught wearing douche-bag popped collars will be punishable by law to henceforth wear outfits that contain at minimum three popped collars at the same time for six months.

Those who work in the category "finances" by law will be required to put in double the amount of paid work hours into social work or civil services.

Mandatory that everyone, one day of the week, talk in a heavy accent of their stereotype.

Like this

popped-collars.jpg

15 years in jail for people who text while walking, and also eat outdoors.

Ban Cat ownership.

All children must be breast fed until they're 16.

All burgers must be served plain by default. Toppings must be requested individually.

This would be excellent, not because I hate toppings, but because I hate having to check some place's menu to see if there's anything I want them to take out.

I mandate that all men and women must have a basic idea of how to dress well. This means no more ripped, light wash, boot cut jeans, fellas.

sn00zer

-Everyone is sterilized at birth, you can desterilize yourself only after completing college or 2 year technical school
EDIT: Restrictions are loose so entrepreneurs and trade learned through other means is acceptable

You must salute squirrels that pass by.

Excellent.

Car models can only be given truthful names. I drove a Chevy Suburban a few days ago and I invite you to show me which suburb, exactly, this thing was designed for. The giants who live there must a strange and frightening people.

No more names like Explorer, XK-R or Hummer. These shall be replaced with "4-Wheel Drive Enclosed Truck for Off-Road Purposes", "Impractically Powerful Sports Car for Middle-Aged Men" and "Oversized Car for Men with Small Penises".

All cars must be sports cars. For off-road all vehicles must be Group-B rally cars.

All bikes are crotch-rockets and must be rode while wearing capes.

It is party time, all the time.

Kraut

Everyone's name is Dave, men and women. No last names allowed.
Every time you swear you need to make up a new word.
Snobs of any kind are to be drowned in a boiling vat of their own feces.
Thursday must be pronounced Thor's-day and everyone pays tribute by dressing up as a viking.

ToxicAdam

I can't believe no one liked my Wensday rule. Seriously, that's pretty fucked up that we have to spell it Wednesday.

I've been holding this grudge since the first grade.

I can't believe no one liked my Wensday rule. Seriously, that's pretty fucked up that we have to spell it Wednesday.

I'd like to further mandate that we drop the second "C" in Connecticut.

I didn't know that was there for a long, long time.

wed nintendo entertainment system day

it's made me think of the NES since I was 4-years-old, so I approve of the current spelling

I'd like to further mandate that we drop the second "C" in Connecticut.

I didn't know that was there for a long, long time.

that extra c is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom