• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You're Lord Emperor of the World....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fou-Lu

To become a man you must take up a quest upon your 18th birthday, usually something involving slaying some form of dragon created through bioengineering or saving a downtrodden country from a dark lord. You are only allowed a suit of armour, a cloak, a shield and a sword, maybe some form of lightning device like a torch.

Vehicles more advanced than motorless boats or carriages are restricted to use by emergency personnel, scientists and me. Boats are used for world travel.

All people are sterilized until they can prove their at skill and ability to afford parenthood.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
If we're doing fashion:

oc0Iu.jpg

Men cannot cuff/roll up their jeans. Those that can pull it off only influence those that can't.

Same with Fedoras:

aAr2Y.png

AntoneM

Excellent.

Car models can only be given truthful names. I drove a Chevy Suburban a few days ago and I invite you to show me which suburb, exactly, this thing was designed for. The giants who live there must a strange and frightening people.

No more names like Explorer, XK-R or Hummer. These shall be replaced with "4-Wheel Drive Enclosed Truck for Off-Road Purposes", "Impractically Powerful Sports Car for Middle-Aged Men" and "Oversized Car for Men with Small Penises".

I live in a city and drive a Civic... I'm for it!

working 40 hours a week will mean ANY 40 hours during the week.

Change the name of the United States of America to the United States of Texas and make Canada and Mexico the 51st and 52nd state of UST while changing the capital to Houston.

IceCold

The official language of every country becomes newspeak. People who refuse to use it will be punished with days of non-stop tickling.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Animated avatars can come back but if they're not smoothly looped you will lose one toe every day until you fix it or run out of toes

From now on there will be only 1 time zone for planet earth.

Games/Films/TV-series, etc. has to be released in all places same time and all of them have to have subtitles.

If tv series have EVEN ONE FAN, it has to be continued or atleast give ending. ( I really liked surface, lol http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0452718/ and farscape & Harsh Realm)

sinxtanx

Outlaw tipping

Celsius and Fahrenheit exchanged for a new system with two temperatures: HOT and COLD

Home delivery of a pack of spiders every tuesday for everyone

7-hour work weeks

OnkelC

Hail to the Chef
Not more than 3 parts of clothing allowed.
Shoes count as two, dungarees/overalls etc. count as 4.
lingerie is free.

Dariee

Juniors can publicly vote on banning GAF-members. Perma.

Can't go other way around cause this world doens't need revenge.

noah111

Still Alive
No more fast food. Everyone must learn to cook.
Counterproductive. Serving food to mass rather than buying the goods and individually cooking is far more efficient. I would make fast food serve actual healthy shit. And while i'm getting fanciful;

-Not knowing specific scientific facts/how the world and the universe functions is illegal. World wide knowledge inspectors sweep the world the same time on unannounced random dates, asking everyone random specific questions. Get 3 in a row wrong and you go to an educational jail.
-Women must report that they are pregnant and take a general parental evaluation test. Similar but more rigorous to how adoption is currently handled. If you fail horribly, you get aborted.
-Nationalism is illegal. The world is my country etc etc.
-National borders are removed.
-Removal of money.
-Redundant products would be illegal. 27 different types of toilet paper to wipe my ass with is redundant.
-Outlawing of certain stupid words and slang. A good vocabulary would be strived for.
-Not going to college or high school is illegal.
-All cars are destroyed used to help make a world wide public transport system.
-Guns are destroyed.
-Anyone who's a virgin past the age of 20 gets to lose their virginity to any one the choose who's a non-virign.
-Wearing sunglasses indoors is illegal.
-Small penises are non-existent (your welcome women). Men with micropenises are given free surgery provided by the healthcare. Or anyone under 5" are given penis stretching treatment.

That's all I can think of. Oh aren't I merciful.

LeleSocho

Banned
The lack of bidet in any house will be punished with death, the same fate for all the people who tries to sell pizza that doesn't look like this
f38Cu.jpg

Micerider

- The only accepted word to greet each another would be "Barbecue"

- Winter clothing can only be swimming trunk and bikinis, summer clothing = long leathered black coat

- All adult man should bear a parrot on the shoulder at all time during the day.

Dariee

I'd turn every pavement or anything considerd even slightly alike a street to get replaced by carpet. And then I'd hire enough government officials to keep it all clean.

Cause walking barefoot is what we need. (Thank you for reminding me, barefoot-GAF).

ToxicAdam

I'd turn every pavement or anything considerd even slightly alike a street to get replaced by carpet. And then I'd hire enough government officials to keep it all clean.

Cause walking barefoot is what we need. (Thank you for reminding me, barefoot-GAF).

This would work wonders in NYC and London. Imagine that urine smell in August.

Counterproductive. Serving food to mass rather than buying the goods and individually cooking is far more efficient. I would make fast food serve actual healthy shit. And while i'm getting fanciful;

-Not knowing specific scientific facts/how the world and the universe functions is illegal. World wide knowledge inspectors sweep the world the same time on unannounced random dates, asking everyone random specific questions. Get 3 in a row wrong and you go to an educational jail.
-Women must report that they are pregnant and take a general parental evaluation test. Similar but more rigorous to how adoption is currently handled. If you fail horribly, you get aborted.
-Nationalism is illegal. The world is my country etc etc.
-National borders are removed.
-Removal of money.
-Redundant products would be illegal. 27 different types of toilet paper to wipe my ass with is redundant.
-Outlawing of certain stupid words and slang. A good vocabulary would be strived for.
-Not going to college or high school is illegal.
-All cars are destroyed used to help make a world wide public transport system.
-Guns are destroyed.
-Anyone who's a virgin past the age of 20 gets to lose their virginity to any one the choose who's a non-virign.
-Wearing sunglasses indoors is illegal.
-Small penises are non-existent (your welcome women). Men with micropenises are given free surgery provided by the healthcare. Or anyone under 5" are given penis stretching treatment.

That's all I can think of. Oh aren't I merciful.

Why do you care so much about men with small penises?

Ultratech

Hmm...if I were Lord Emperor...

-Nobody can sue; you have a dispute, you throwdown. If that's not good enough, we throw you into the Arena and have your party go mano-a-mano in a Deathmatch.
-Ketchup is now the Global Condiment of the Forever.
-Universal scales of temperature/measurement is now combined into one thing.
-Becoming morbidly obese (~500+ lbs) will result in you being thrown off a cliff. If they survive, they get free lipo surgery!
-Zeppelins make a comeback!
-Once a year, citizens will be required to strip down for "Nude Day". People below the age of 18 and older than 60 are excluded from this.
-Talking/Texting/Drinking (Alcohol) while driving will result in the loss of a body part.
-Floating Cars. Make it happen.

siddhu33

Michelle Bachmann's husband must wear gay pride shirts for the rest of his life.

Big Bang theory must remove laughter tracks immediately.

All pedophiles, rapists, murderers, and violent criminals must listen to "bodies" by Drowning Pool for the length of their jail sentence.

All hot sauce must actually be spicy.

SAT Raffle:The person who writes a word predetermined by me on their SATs will get maximum points, and a place to study law/engineering/medicine at Harvard/Yale

noah111

Still Alive
Why do you care so much about men with small penises?
I never used to, but I remember a poor gaffer posting once how he suffers micro penis (or whatever it's called) and how he's been laughed out of the bedroom before, etc. Almost thought he was just joking (as gaf is one to do) but turns out it really sucks for that guy. I know i'd be depressed about it. So it made me see a new light to that situation, they're just born with it but suffer the rest of their lives because of it.

i'm a modest 6.1 if that's what you're trying to get at

Omikaru

Only quality pizza is now permitted. Pizza chains would be banned. Forever. Only quality local pizzerias for the masses from now on. And there would be a whole department in law enforcement to make sure this happened. They would combine the skills of McBane with those of a food critic.

lacinius

Pluto is again a planet, as "the nine" return to full status.

Ketchup is banned forever, catsup rules instead.

Two piece bathing suits are standard, but you can only wear the top or the bottom at any given time.

If you neighbour's dog or cat shits in your yard, you are then allowed to personally take a dump in their yard without consequence.

Under my rule

-Patent law changed, each company has a "patent legal team" no more than 10 people, when you sue over a patent one of your people must fight the other team to the death via sword fight. The winner gets to keep the patent and the loser loses said patent. Once your team reaches 0 your company must disband and sell off all assets.

-Marijuana is legal

-Fingernail polish on men is punishable by death

-Pregnancy is a privilege not a right. You take a series of tests you pass. You are allowed to have a child.

-Our currency is now ketchup packets.

-Sallie Mae is abolished and the chairmen and CEO are striped of all their money and are forced to work at 7-11 while assuming a 200k debt.

-extensive DNA testing and actual physical proof are needed to convict someone of rape.

-The South is fenced off from the rest of the world and the government no longer exists there, they go by the Bible.

-Same sex marriage is approved

-Will Smith can no longer make movies and every Friday for 5hours he must sing get Jiggy with It

-Most female Hollywood stars must do their movies nude, after my personal approval.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
You will kneel before me and refer to me as 'Your Holiness', 'My Liege', 'Your BigussDickussness', 'Your Doodiness', or any variation of. Anybody who refuses to do so will be executed on the spot. Costco will open in Poland and serve Polish hot dogs only, acting as a mindfuck for all the Polska.

The IKEA name will be changed to 'Ike-ad Your Car When You Stole MY Parking Spot', no more Swedish meatballs, only Swiss Cheese, the names of furniture articles will actually be names of furniture articles, and not those of a stereotypical old wench in Sweden. Stockholm Syndrome will be changed to 'Delusional People Sickness' to avoid regional controversy.

IGN and Gamespot will reboot, and all the original staff members who are alive will return to their posts. Fanboy wars will reignite. Gametrailers will be biased once more. Cartoon Network shall return.

The 90's will return in North-America, except for California, they specifically need the 60's again, I wanna see the riots at Berkeley. Europe shall go back to Medieval times so I can see what women looked like in woven silk, and we can riverdance. All newborns in Germany will be called Fritz, no exceptions.

On that note, Ireland will be my HQ, I shall fuse together both parts, and coerce people into liking each other, or choosing to work the mines and getting my precious ore.
North Korea will be subject to an celestial invasion by Mew, and all the good residents will be teleported elsewhere before the hostile takeover by the Jedi Knights.

No nuclear weapons shall exist, and I will send all the weapons into the sun.
No nuclear power, or wireless technology will exist, everything from internet to phones will be wired.
Everyone has a free calling card, that they can use at any public phone booth, ones with cameras and keyboards like in Pocket Monsters.

Cars shall run with solar-powered electricity/feed from electrical outlet.
Household appliances, and other electrical/mechanical novelties shall run with hydro-generated electricity.
The Middle-East will find peace, and everyone will make-out with one another.

I shall resurrect Jean-Paul II because I miss him.
Godzilla will be real, so we can vent our frustrations on a giant iguana, instead of taking it out on our human compatriots. Although, Godzilla will be playing the devil's advocate, and really wants the best for humanity and the planet. He's the hero the Earth wants, but doesn't deserve.

Africa will no longer be ignored, and Karl Wolf will bless its rains.

Nintendo will go third-party, and make multi-platform games, as well as PC games. Shinobi will get a 3D reboot, not 2.5D, 3D. Itagaki will knee Hayashi in the balls, and become president of Tecmo, Devil's Third will release. Hayashi will then be kneed in the balls for a second time. Itagaki will release Ninja Gaiden III: Proper, then Hayashi will be kneed in the balls for a third time.

Inafune will go back to making Megaman games, Kamiya will release Bayo 2, and commandeer the new Devil Wears Prada games.

Hayashi's balls will get their own Zip-code because of the subsequent scar-tissue.

Pocket Monsters will be real.

..but you can only enact frivolous laws. What are some of the first ones you pass?

Wednesday has to be spelled Wensday.

Men cannot wear scarves.

No more clowns.

Your reign will not last long.

Some man from a country where the temperature not above zero all year round will choke you with his scarf.

All of mankinds efforts will be diverted into the study of physics, space exploration, and anti-aging techniques.

Upon the discovery of FTL travel, a great space vessel of unimaginable proportions will be constructed by utilizing every last scrap of planetary resources.

Then, my immortal self will take command of this vessel and leave the solar system for an eternity of exploration, leaving behind a barren wasteland inhabited by orphaned children and the graves of countless masses of mortal humanity.

I alone will travel between galaxies for countless millennium until the very heat-death of the universe and the unraveling of time itself and witness the coming of Final Oblivion.

It's probably a good thing if I never get this sort of power lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom