• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTube Live @ E3 Monday Guest Schedule Released [Live at Noon ET / 9 AM PT]

Pandy

Really?

This is far from "another FPS". The series is iconic.
I was really struggling with that gameplay footage. Can't quite identify what's missing, will watch again later, but I'm really worried for this only a few months from release.

I guess there will be a demo beta test, so if I haven't figured out what's tripping my alarms then at least I can try it out.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Who here are staying up until 3 in the morning for the Sony conference?

I already went to bed - but I have my laptop with me and after googling that cosplayer - I might have to stay up for a while still

who am I kidding, OF COURSE im staying up for it

Touchdown

Banned
How long is it?

that's what she said

dc6ec8699d6821498bee682235c7c2f7.gif

SRTtoZ

Todd nailed it. There's nothing worse than seeing an awesome game get revealed only to see it have a launch date in 2 years.

Todd <3

Someone needs to clone this man and have him do every presentation. Seriously impressed with his stage presence and passion. Hell, have Bethesda design presentations for other studios too. Leagues better than the typical trailers we've been getting for decades.

So I guess Bandai Namco's event isn't being streamed I checked there twitter and everything. Unless it was only on the twitch stream.

EDIT:
Here I thought I was the only one having problems twitch today. It was working on my mobile app earlier but it through the web browser on my desktop the video never loaded. The chat loaded tho lol.

see, mods werent exclusive for fall out 4. it seems a timed thing though and i wonder if its gonna be free for pc>xb and paid for ps4, guess ill wait for the goty version then (i havent played any fallout so i aint desperate)

Schrade

YouTube stream has been absolutely fucking flawless for me today. I have been able to capture it all using livestreamer, too!

1080p30fps instead of 60fps though. At least I can watch it live at 60fps.

Top Bottom