• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTube Live @ E3 Monday Guest Schedule Released [Live at Noon ET / 9 AM PT]

That interview with Todd Howard was great. Like absolutely amazing.
Just a guy talking passionately and genuinly about his work.
No PR-filter.

Lots of good info and insight.

weevles

youtube has been ok for me so far, just a couple hiccups. It does seem a little be behind the actual live event. Probably buffering like crazy due to the traffic.

rhandino

Banned
She wanted U-Play cancelled? Cute.

CBxPe2dUsAAFlry.png

thenexus6

Youtube need to partner with every gaming conference ever, been flawless all day and its so much easier everything just seamlessly working one conference to the next.

Nanashrew

Banned
Ubisoft can be genuinely fun and funny in their video segments and I can easily see them doing a digital format and doing well with it some day. Had some witty come backs on those mean tweets and some generally nice things in that pre-show stuff.

Ozium

is there a link for an archive of the nintendo part? I missed it and the stream doesn't go back that far..

GEEEOOOFFF!!!

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I was really struggling with that gameplay footage. Can't quite identify what's missing, will watch again later, but I'm really worried for this only a few months from release.

I guess there will be a demo beta test, so if I haven't figured out what's tripping my alarms then at least I can try it out.

I can understand that. I am a bit of a Star Wars fanboy, so it tickled that just perfectly. That probably has put a little red saber tinted glasses on me.

But I do notice, FPS games are much more fun to play than watch. It has always been that way the past 10 years since the market flooded with them.

It is no longer like it was when you first gazed your eyes on Wolfensten 3D, Doom, or Duke Nukem where you can spectate for hours.

Kinsei

Banned
Will any of their guests actually say a conference was bad? It's so weird to see that apparently they always get people on with the widest tastes possible. It'd be cool if someone thought something they liked was bad and it led to an interesting debate.

I need to say this again, I can't believe I am watching all of this in flawless 1080p, and it is so well produced to boot.

EDIT: Will Geoff have the Nintendo and Square Enix events tomorrow, or are we on our own for those?

Sober

Will any of their guests actually say a conference was bad? It's so weird to see that apparently they always get people on with the widest tastes possible. It'd be cool if someone thought something they liked was bad and it led to an interesting debate.
The conferences don't exist to completely stoke GAF's ego so yeah. Everyone just goes apeshit when it's not about their tastes. I mean I thought EA was mostly okay even in the middle except reeeeeally dragging it with Pele or trolling Mirror's Edge then more sports instead of just clumping them into a bloc.

Ark

I was considering heading to bed and watching the Sony conference in the morning (it starts at 2am here in the UK), but Geoff has been subtly hyping up the Sony conference all day so I feel like I should stay up for it.

Hasney

Yeah, I'm on Gametrailers for pre and post reactions, feels much more honest when they're talking about it.

iluvgames

Banned
I was considering heading to bed and watching the Sony conference in the morning (it starts at 2am here in the UK), but Geoff has been subtly hyping up the Sony conference all day so I feel like I should stay up for it.

man if capcom dont turn up i am gonna sooo pissed !

Kinsei

Banned
Geoff sure has been hyping up the Sony conference. Don't let me down Geoff! I can't end the first day of E3 only being excited for two new games, a retro game compilation, and being intrigued by a CG trailer.

Top Bottom