• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTube Live @ E3 Monday Guest Schedule Released [Live at Noon ET / 9 AM PT]

Vlodril

so i am guessing there is no way to watch this anywhere else? because i cant get more than 480 in chrome or firefox (despite having a decent connection).

faridmon

I am not liking this presentation

''Wow, you are awesome''
''Everything is awesome''
''Isn't everything awesome''
''Twitter says Awesome''

Oh, Danny O'Dwyer. The coverage is better infinitely!

Zia

The "game theorist" person, whoever that is, is unbearable.

"Battletoads! Tomb Raider x Gears of War! Derp!"

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Really loving their coverage.

Over 112795 watching now.

Good on ya Geoff.

I am not liking this presentation

''Wow, you are awesome''
''Everything is awesome''
''Isn't everything awesome''
''Twitter says Awesome''

Oh, Danny O'Dwyer. The coverage is better infinitely!

This entire confrence is built around commercials. What do you expect. Just lose yourself for a few days.

faridmon

This entire confrence is built around commercials. What do you expect. Just lose yourself for a few days.

I wish they would calm down a bit and add some humour into it. Danny is bringing the fun, and Geoff is shutting him down back to ''isn't everything awesome''

I just wish :/

Tenebrous

Show some gameplay, what the hell... It's due out this year, and if I'm not mistaken, we've not seen any gameplay footage of Halo 5 yet?

Lol never mind, here we go. All the jaggies.

nikos

Two more than capable computers and a more than capable internet connection, and I can't get this to run at 1080/60. 720/60 works.

Adam M

yeah it's pretty meh :/ buffering a lot in 1080p/60.. 720p is not that bad but it's 2015 and sponsored by Google so it's not acceptable :D
I think it's because of the 60fps (takes much more data), too bad we can't choose just 1080p, 60fps is not that important. I hope they will fix this during the day, would be crazy to watch the whole 12 hours like this :D

Regiruler

Nintendo segment in about 20 minutes, no?

EDIT: lol, now that microsoft has BC it's a big deal?
God bless Nintendo

and the last guardian again, they NEVER DIE

EDIT2: geoff near giggling at how badly reggie got destroyed

jony_m

FYI: people with issues...

Beware of ISP throttling!!! I have a 300mpbs twc package, could not even get 480p

Using a VPN and I get 1080p60 no problem

Top Bottom