• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTube Live @ E3 Monday Guest Schedule Released [Live at Noon ET / 9 AM PT]

Mrbob

I went to Twitch at first, what a mistake. Amateur hour, no thanks. Glad to have seen this thread, now on Youtube with good coverage.

daveo42

Banned
On 360p right now. It's bearable, at least for this Portal level in Lego Dimensions.

Edit: That game has one hell of a massive pad for characters.

It looks fun but that is a LOT of plastic shit you need on your coffeetable to play this game. NFC games are quickly becoming the new Rock Band/Guitar Hero

Anth1888

It looks fun but that is a LOT of plastic shit you need on your coffeetable to play this game. NFC games are quickly becoming the new Rock Band/Guitar Hero

WB are going to make bank of this. Although all the NFC games might cannibalise each other but everyone loves Lego, right?

Don't know where to put this, but Laura Bailey will appear at Sonys conference later. (She voiced the female in the Gears 4 demo) At least according to Travis Willingham, her husband.
The YouTube app stuttered a lot on my PS4 though.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So if your a nintendo employee, you can have tattoos and piercings and show them. On live TV.

Someone find me a application.

Einbroch

Banned
Game looks a lot better than Kirby's Epic Yawn.

But this representative from Nintendo is pretty, like, um, and, uhhh, stuff, and yeah.

Top Bottom