• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Youtube video's that de'serve more view's

Ashes

Banned
Haven't laugh this much in days, and I don't know what's more funnier, the sound that he makes when he hits that thing or the look from the tiger when he escapes xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE04n13SUSM

I didn't laugh the first time. But it's short you can watch it three times in a minute. And now I can't stop smiling. :p

And this inspired to have relook at this vid again, on the previous page:

A very funny (and cute) friend of mine made this video of her adventures in one of those weird drive-thru petting safaris.

One-eyed Emu attack

:D

around the halfway point I wanted to shut it off.

for the love of god stop stuffing memes and FUNNAY VOICESS every 5 seconds, jesus christ

So now... let me ask... Why is it that my latest 4 reviews with this style seem to have more positive feedback then others. Serious question.

Ashes

Banned
So now... let me ask... Why is it that my latest 4 reviews with this style seem to have more positive feedback then others. Serious question.

Seriously?

People have different opinions. I guess. Who knew.

edit: Read the comments in the youtube section. I guess you were joking as you seem to know the commenters.

No I don't know a lot of them. I know soem. I say thanks to most people that comment. My subs have gone up at least a hundred or so since the Blackops 2 review started it all.

lenovox1

"To Excess"

The best song from a stalker since The Police's "Every Breathe You Take." They have a few more hilarious songs from that set, but there's something special about that one.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I just wanna say that I have become addicted to Hank Green's videos and that I already watched all of Biology Crash Course in the span of forty-eight hours.

I think I may have a case of the man crush.

I just wanna say that I have become addicted to Hank Green's videos and that I already watched all of Biology Crash Course in the span of forty-eight hours.

I think I may have a case of the man crush.

I love John and Hank Green, watch tons of their videos but haven't watched all of their Crash Course videos, there are so many!

Sye d'Burns

Blues Houseparty

"Producer Eleanor Ellis offers Piedmont blues fans a rare front-row seat to a private house party that is as down home and authentic as they come on this 57-minute DVD Blues Houseparty. Filmed in 1989 at the late John Jackson's home in Fairfax Station, Virginia, Blues Houseparty includes performances by Jackson and his son James, John Cephas and Phil Wiggins, Archie Edwards, Cora Jackson, Flora Molton and Larry Wise, John Dee Holeman, and Quentin "Fris" Holloway. Between songs, performers talk about the history of country breakdowns, demonstrate traditional dances and swap hilarious stories. The atmosphere is natural and relaxed. The audio and video quality are good. One small criticism: Performers could have been identified earlier in the film. But that's a small price to pay for admission to this rip-roarin' good time."
---Review by Dick Spottswood

Top Bottom