• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTuber with Big Gigantic Boobies apologizes to LGBTQ community for criticizing the concept of pronouns (SFW)

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Hell I'm just one example. There are plenty of other folks making a living off of YouTube. PewDiePie, you might have heard of him, made his living on YouTube.

Ok... PewDie or this dude... without youtube... what he can do?

My message is... no one can just live of Youtube.... if it a Hobby, thats ok and great.

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Ok... PewDie or this dude... without youtube... what he can do?

My message is... no one can just live of Youtube....
No not everyone one can, but it's very much a viable way to make a living if one chooses to pursue it. Which is the point I'm trying to make.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
No not everyone one can, but it's very much a viable way to make a living if one chooses to pursue it. Which is the point I'm trying to make.

Well is a advice... you can take it, i cannot force you.

I have a job... i dont deny that one day i will open a channel, but it would be a hobby.

Just meditate that it will be the day on which YouTube refuses to give royalties or be replaced by something else, I say that because fortunately I have a university degree and a job, I am not obligated to do youtube actions towards me.

Elcid

Banned

What
The
Fuck
Her tits are terrible you can find them on Google. They're legit gross.

Last edited:
F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
giphy.gif

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Well is a advice... you can take it, i cannot force you.

I have a job... i dont deny that one day i will open a channel, but it would be a hobby.

Just meditate that it will be the day on which YouTube refuses to give royalties or be replaced by something else, I say that because fortunately I have a university degree and a job, I am not obligated to do youtube actions towards me.
I'm just fucking you :p

I'm not JayStation, I can't stand that douche nozzle.

Although I do think you're wrong about YouTubers not being a viable way to make a living if done correctly.

C4lukin2

Banned
I dunno, this is the part of the Internet that I tend to avoid.

Even if she said something horrible, she does not seem to have the logical cognition to even understand from such a moment.

It is just someone who said sonething horrible, and truly does not have the ability to defend themselves.

It is like picking on a ten year old who says stupid shit.

Which is why in general, young kids should not interact on the Internet. It is easy to rip them apart but awful to do so.

Top Bottom