• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

YouTuber with Big Gigantic Boobies apologizes to LGBTQ community for criticizing the concept of pronouns (SFW)

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
UK
I thought 'how bad can they be?', turns out really bloody bad. Jesus, this woman makes bad decisions.

Anyway, I'm kind of lost on what the rules are and aren't on identity politics now, but the more of this madness gets attention, hopefully the sooner they start undermining every area of the identitarian belief system that managed to trojan horse it's way into western society these last few years.

KingMoron

Dec 10, 2018
I did a Google image search for her naked boobies, for research purposes (obviously) and accidentally saw an image from her sex tape. WTF?!? What's wrong with that dudes dick? WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE A ROTTEN SLIM JIM?

• LOL
Reactions: Tesseract
Mar 20, 2013
I ain't clicking the shit. But does this meet the criteria of 5 seconds of silence at the beginning followed by a sorrowful sigh?

Jan 14, 2018
Don't be dumb. I'm a fairly succesful YouTuber and I don't have a degree anything that has to do with it.

But hey, keep being ignorant and insulting of my chosen way to make a living.
Dont take it personal... and i dont know you.... is your life what you do and maybe you are the few one can do a great job.