• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Z.O.E. 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenak said:
d) Vanilla ZOE1/2
If it's this I would be AMAZED. Konami/Kojipro wouldn't cannibalize itself TWICE with this and MGS3, would they? WOULD THEY?

6.8 said:
Should've brought it back for $1 on the iPad Kojima.
YOU MONSTER.

(I would buy Snatcher in that form for that price)

Izayoi

Banned
untitledv84d.png

In case it gets taken down.

jackdoe

It's hopefully a spin-off as a direct sequel would be on home consoles and a lazy port, is well, lazy. A sequel to Fist of Mars would rock.

although the 3DS is the last dedicated gaming platform I'd want to see a brand new ZoE, I'm hoping it isn't just a port. I want a new ZoE game and a port would be irrelevant with the HD collection coming. Hell, I'd take a brand new ZoE on the iphone at this point.

Anth0ny

Well this has the potential to be amazing.

But I can't seem to shake the feeling that this game could get cancelled due to lack of fan support. Or it won't get localized because America just don't give a fuck.

jackdoe

Anth0ny said:
But I can't seem to shake the feeling that this game could get cancelled due to lack of fan support. Or it won't get localized because America just don't give a fuck.
I get the feeling that the ZOE HD and this potential spin off (please don't be a half-assed ZOE1 and 2 port) will gauge how much we want a ZOE 3. Hopefully, we answer correctly.

Jin34

Linkzg said:
although the 3DS is the last dedicated gaming platform I'd want to see a brand new ZoE, I'm hoping it isn't just a port. I want a new ZoE game and a port would be irrelevant with the HD collection coming. Hell, I'd take a brand new ZoE on the iphone at this point.

You say this now because of it being the least powerful one, but this game fits in well with the 3D on the 3DS, shit would look crazy.

MNC

That title is actually really clever/cool. And guys, the 'oh shit' tab in screenshots are a GAF meme. You youngsters!

Erdrick

Izayoi said:
untitledv84d.png

In case it gets taken down.

I'll play it safe and assume it's a port of the original? I'd hope it's a new entry in the series. Still, makes me glad to have a 3DS either way.

Aaaaaand The tab on the upper right is...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom