• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zack Snyder Fans Try to Get #ReleaseTheSnyderCut Trending on Twitter... They Misspelled It...

ManaByte

9anNcld.jpg

Oops.

This is fucking bizarre lol.
Also, is there anything stopping the fans from trying to recreate this themselves? Ya know, as long as they dont try to sell it?

Because I understand the sentiment but, expecting a company to shell out probably millions more for a version of a movie that nobody likes, either way...man, that is the definition of fan entitlement.

Seriously though, these fans should make it themselves in a basement somewhere. The homemade cg couldnt be worse than cavill's upperlip.

GV82

Tomorrow eh? 👀🤔

I just saw Joker today, the decade we never got Batman Live Action, made me actually want to see a Batman Movie set in the 70’s except they couldn’t at least not in that world Todd Phillips created since the age of him, wouldn’t fit.

We’d have to have yet another fresh take on it again.

Could easily suck shit but if it ever happens I'd still give it a watch. The theatrical is already total shit, so at the very worst I'd get some nice visuals and better versions of the action sequences. =P

Top Bottom