• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: Breath of the Wild assets leaking [possible spoiler material incoming]

So, there's rumblings on 4chan that the game's compressed file (Wii U version) is on NUSGrabberGUI, but there's no ticket file to actually play the game yet. Nothing significant or spoiler worthy has leaked yet, but I just thought I'd let everyone know to keep their eyes and ears peeled because it's gonna get harder to avoid spoilers over the next week.

That said, here's a high quality piece of title screen art (nothing new, just a high quality version of the middle of the Master Edition map), and there's also a folder of sound effects floating around that belong to the Guardians (the various clicks, grinding sounds and buzzes that they make).

Rellik

Nov 22, 2015
Apparently my IP range is blocked from visiting 4chan so I can't see.

Maintenance

Nov 16, 2013
It's the GAF hyperlink probably. I tried again and it worked, same thing that happens with Famitsu articles.

JonnyDBrit

May 14, 2015
For those saying their IP range is blocked, just hit enter on the URL proper. It just doesn't like hotlinking, you're not actually blocked.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Jan 21, 2007
It says that because you people are clicking from neogaf. just drag it to the url bar

Skeletos311

Jun 29, 2016
Looks like flaming head Ganon wielding Fierce Diety Link's sword with a different hilt fighting a chinese dragon.

Neoleo2143

Dec 21, 2015
I suggest not looking into this much. It's probably a highly interpretive version of Link and Zelda's battle with Ganon. Much like how the Life in the Ruins trailer showed the highly stylized versions of humans.

Skeletos311

Jun 29, 2016
According to Reddit, that's the bootup screen. I loved those Wii U bootup screens and I'm glad they're back.

Plum

Aug 26, 2015
Might be a good time to make a dedicated spoiler/leak thread.
Yeah, seems like the best thing to do.

Then on the 24th when previews come out we have a good excuse to make a preview/non-spoiler discussion thread.