Zelda Cosplay (For Drinky! ... Mario cosplay welcome)

MidgarBlowedUp said:
Photoshop, 1 lb of makeup, doesn't matter to me.
That girl does some amazing frap-play.
I think it is airbrushing the photos more then makeup. She is trying for the plastic look like most next-gen games.

Tiger Claw!

The Take Out Bandit said:

CLICK! CLICK! :lol :lol :lol
You diabolical bastard. I went to the gym early this morning and completely fucked up my back, so here I am sitting at home on the couch trying like hell to block out the blinding pain and somehow get some work done...and then I click on that .wav and now hurt my back even more by laughing so damn much...(shakes fist)

Randy is still alive after all these years

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

I also started this site so that Tinkerbell would have an easier time finding me! . [Where are you Peter?] So first of all I should say that I live in Tampa Bay, Florida. I'm 52, but I'm making considerable effort and (hopefully as you can see from my photo!) having some success at staying young... maybe even childlike. But "why Peter Pan" you ask? Although Peter pan is definitely a boy, to me this character is perfectly androgynous, and in his eternal childhood rejects the idea of growing up and leaving this behind.

Drakken said:
I guess it's mainly because it's not very common to see in pictures, but undercleavage like this (and that one pic of the Japanese girl with a mp3 player from awhile back) is very nice.
I believe the scientific term is "underboob."