• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Twilight Princess: some news after all! :)

koam

In the form of bootleg screenshots. I'm not sure of the origin of the pics but I saw them at the IGN boards.

water.jpg

linkshouse.jpg

cat.jpg

housenew.jpg

pumpkin.jpg

darknew.jpg

Oddly enough, it says "assign to X or Y" but I remember "Z" being an option at E3. The HUD also seems to lack "Z" but it has "B"

koam

silver said:
These screenshots make the game look really bad. :(

Quickly Nintendo, release some official media. :)

Yeah big time. I'm pretty sure they look real good in reality though.

Low quality:
ettbmu.jpg

High Quality:
ettbtd.jpg

Though it would be nice to get constant updates and all that shit. Don't you think we've already had more than enough details on the game already? The wolf thing has already been spilt as well as a 30minute demo video and details on things like using animals to your advantage and the whole curse on half of hyrule and how the character would progress through the different areas. There has been more than enough details on zelda for anyone. Anymore and you're just wanting to ruin you're experience.

The only thing i'd like to know is how the development is going and how long they expect to be before they release the game.
And I hope for a worldwide release due to the extra development time. If it's taking the extra time only to release in Japan 1st and then in US and Europe several months later, I would be pissed.

Just leave it to rest until the time comes. I know it's hard to do, but just play what there is out there now, live your life and then get psyched up again when the release date approaches. Same with any other game you may be waiting for.....heck i'm still gonna get DNF when it finally comes, the thing is that i have completely put it out of my mind until the time arises again to look forward to it. So you know patience isn't that hard a thing to have.

123rl

The game has already been spoiled for me so I'm not too bothered at this point. Thanks, Nintendo, for all those spoilers in this year's E3 video, you idiots!

One thing though: that first shot has an identical pose to the one in Wind Waker when you use a water bottle. ffs Nintendo!

silver

Banned
koam said:
Yeah big time. I'm pretty sure they look real good in reality though.

Low quality:
ettbmu.jpg

High Quality:
ettbtd.jpg

Me too, I know the game is beautiful.

EternalDarko: Most Zelda fans want to talk about the game and new media is a reason for 10 pages of discussion. :)

Xrenity

123rl said:
The game has already been spoiled for me so I'm not too bothered at this point. Thanks, Nintendo, for all those spoilers in this year's E3 video, you idiots!
They showed almost nothing :p Just 2/3 levels.

Nintendo should start hyping again around january or something. At least somewhere near release. More media is going to kill me :x

raYne

CosmicGroinPull said:
pumpkin.jpg

Zelda FHUTA !!!
That's the same thought I had when I saw it. Coupled with the fact that in the other pic Link got some pussy(cat)... Link has certainly matured.

:lol

koam

Xrenity said:
At E3, Z was 'hint'. :)

Hmm you're right. I'm looking through my E3 pics and it doesn't look like Z was assignable.

etv0bc.jpg

[Nintex] said:
So this isn't the E3 demo?

It doesn't look like it. I remember trying three different areas.

1) A dungeon, the "latern" wasn't part of it
2) This little part with canoeing (though I recall correctly, this was part of a city)
3) Epona.

There might have been more, I'm thinking the canoe part would probably lead to the village but *I* didn't see any cats in the E3 area. I'm pretty sure these aren't from E3.

[Nintex]

There were cats in the E3 demo.

But you couldn't complete the side quest.
The latern wasn't outside the dungeon... so... what version is this? Those are clearly taken from a TV or magazine.

that first pic looks awesome. Maybe it just cause of the low quality, but i cant tell if its a drawing or in game and i think thats pretty cool

[Nintex] said:
There were cats in the E3 demo.

But you couldn't complete the side quest.
The latern wasn't outside the dungeon... so... what version is this? Those are clearly taken from a TV or magazine.

Thought you had a time limit on how much time you could spend in each area? Like 15 minutes or so? If so, it's possible you wouldnt have had enough time to do everything. Ive seen alot of the E3 demos and there are many areas that nobody posted much of impressions from

These are clearly from the retail version that will have a surprise release next month. It's either that or stolen e3 demo + gameshark.

methodman

Banned
Zerodoppler said:
These are clearly from the retail version that will have a surprise release next month. It's either that or stolen e3 demo + gameshark.

i would be in fuckin heaven if that happened :(

Top Bottom