• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Time Dilemma: first trailer released [3DS and Vita 6/28, Steam TBA]

Axass

The voices suck and the trailer is kind of comically bad. It's Zero Escape alright, the plot is going to be great anyway.

Wazzy

Banned
I'm super excited and the darker theme is going to be amazing but I wasn't feeling that trailer. Something off about the voice acting and I was disappointed in the lack of main theme.

Oh well, still give me this game!

FLD

Oh man, June 28th is way earlier than I expected! Lack of a trailer until now made me assume that it would be pushed from summer 2016, so I'm really glad that's not the case.

A Steam release is also great news, although if it's not day and date I'll probably just grab the Vita version anyway and double dip once it hits PC. Really hope 999 and VLR will also make the jump. I'm not one of those that is adamant that 999 needs to be on DS for that particular element to work but I'm really curious what they'll do if they end up porting it. Hopefully it won't be the iOS version...

Mawarup

Neo Member
YEAH!!! Was expecting it this soon but glad nonetheless and hooray for a PC release. The game this time around...whew was not expecting those rules at all.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Looks pretty interesting. I thought the voice acting in VLR was solid. Not really feeling this one so far but it's too early to tell. Need to hear more!

Nachos

VLR stuff:

Seems like Diana is the woman you hear in VLR talk about all 6 billion people dying. Seems like the same woman's voice too.
It's not. That was Laura Bailey in VLR, which was reused in the teaser. This is a straight-up recast.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Looks pretty interesting. I thought the voice acting in VLR was solid. Not really feeling this one so far but it's too early to tell. Need to hear more!
Agreed. I thought the VA in VLR was on par or better than a lot of mainstream anime dubs.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

salromano

Just to clarify about the PC port.

I contacted Aksys because of the confusion with Polygon saying "later this year" and Kotaku and Game Informer saying "TBA."

The official line is TBA.

FLD

Matthew Mercer making bank as not-Baker for all of the sequels to the smaller games Baker did.

Troy Baker was Sigma? Man, I'm kinda starting to dislike the guy more and more whenever he ditches parts in smaller games he did. Nothing against Mercer but it just makes it seem like Baker doesn't give a shit.

I'm super excited and the darker theme is going to be amazing but I wasn't feeling that trailer. Something off about the voice acting and I was disappointed in the lack of main theme.

Oh well, still give me this game!

Yeah, without a doubt this was the weakest of the trailers for each game. Still have faith this is going to be awesome though.

Bowlie

Banned
Revolver, chainsaw, heat, shotgun and machine gun.
Lovely ways to die.

uXAqRsl.png
wj8Np2P.png
sthFool.png

18-Volt

Is this still a VN? I've never seen a full 3D VN, this is a first. It'd be cool if we have the full control of the character a la Walking Dead.

Decarabia

God, the fact that a trailer I didn't find particularly good still got me shaking in excitment really shows the power these games have on me.

Watching the trailer, I'm a bit afraid this game is really going to take the gore to an extreme, because of the VLR criticism, to the point where it becomes ridiculous. I'm also a bit disappointed they didn't play any new music :/

Anyway, still super hyped, and can't wait for June.

Feep

Banned
I know exactly how unfair it is to judge voice actors from a trailer, but...well, it doesn't quite seem like it's going to live up to VLR's stellar work.

Top Bottom