• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Time Dilemma (Zero Escape 3): Another new character artwork, Participant 7

Hylian7

https://twitter.com/_crash_keys_/status/694598920861683712

CaO2CaIUUAA3pmb.jpg:large

At first I thought this might be (VLR spoiilers)
Diana
, but maybe not since a certain accessory is missing.

They have also broken from the pattern we saw so far of every Friday, so clearly Crash Keys know no patterns.

Ridley327

Like some have said, the easy money would pin her to be
Diana
, but the missing article does give some pause.

redhood56

Banned
So I guess it isn't one a week. Cool if that means we get these quicker. I like her design, the eyes are big, but hey I'm fine with it. Also I guess that is the woman in the concept art, I know some people thought participant 6 was.

cbq

There can't possibly be two characters with knitted sweaters... Oh, wait :p

Well it seems she is the woman from the concept art.
Didn't Luna get the pendant from Sigma? Maybe this picture were taken before she met him.

Sorian

Banned
There can't possibly be two characters with knitted sweaters... Oh, wait :p

Well it seems she is the woman from the concept art.
Didn't Luna get the pendant from Sigma? Maybe this picture were taken before she met him.

The button up shirt under the sweater is the real indicator that it's the same person.

God I cannot wait for this game. Have they announced who the artist is yet for this iteration? Not huge on their style but I after seeing the series already go through 2 different styles in terms of presentation it's not the worst.

Marcus

theory:
participant 6 is holding the necklace in her hand. participant 7 kills her and takes the necklace

At first I thought this might be (VLR spoiilers)
Diana
, but maybe not since a certain accessory is missing.

They have also broken from the pattern we saw so far of every Friday, so clearly Crash Keys know no patterns.

I think 6 is Diana. She's wearing something on her neck but her hand is covering it, and she has the same sweater/jumper thing from the colour picture.

On looking again I'm not so sure now.

Hurry up and release please game!

Kalor

Something about her reminds me of Akane but it's likely
Diane
considering the similarities to the concept art.

I'm loving the vibe of this. The art direction, the character design, the plot... everything points to something more somber than the previous entries in the series.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think I've ever been so hyped for a game.

FluxWaveZ

Eyes don't look right. Still, liking how "normal" all of the characters appear. Was put off by some of the outlandish designs in VLR.

Thorakai

the necklace must be important for some reason, which is why Diana has it in that concept art where she is torturing #9

also, #6 is totally clutching the necklace, surefire sign that its important

/speculatiom

spoiler speculation

Maybe some Radical 6 antidote?

D-Man

I think this might be
Diana
but her lack of a necklace gives me pause. Her clothes definitely match the clothes in the teaser picture.

Screaming junkie/very, very tired at me.

Agree that she's
Diana

She has sort of a motherly aura around her too.

Also it just dawned on me that this is ZE3. It's Zero fucking Escape fucking 3. We did it guys. We're getting this game. We're getting this game in just six months. ZERO ESCAPE 3 IS REAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is... amazing.

Please be GOAT, Zero Time Dilemma.

I know you can.

NotLiquid

Yep that has to be
Diana
. Same hair as in the promo art, and she seems to have a similar disposition to Luna whom she inspired the creation of.

Adamator

There are some games I just want as soon as possible and I don't really even need to read about them or see photos or previews or anything. I just know I want it. This is one of those games. Just give it to us!

Shun

Don't we know 6 participants now since Phi and Junpei are also participants? Sigma, Phi, JunpeI, Diana, #6 and #2?

Hylian7

Don't we know 6 participants now since Phi and Junpei are also participants? Sigma, Phi, JunpeI, Diana, #6 and #2?

Yeah, we know they are in it, just haven't seen artwork like this of them yet (unless Participant 2 turns out to be Junpei) so they weren't being counted.

Man, I really cannot wait for this.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to replay both games for a story refresher. I've long since forgotten some of the finer details.

Sigma, Phi, Diana, Junpei can't all be players.
Diana survived long enough to give the message over the radio that she'd killed 6 people in the test site.
Now, I'm assuming there are only 9 players and that what Diana said was accurate, which given it's not a nonary game doesn't have to be true, and they could be deliberately misleading us. But if all 4 were players, they couldn't all be alive for VLR/the voice recording.

Wasn't it said in VLR that junpei involved in running the game? He might not specifically be a player, perhaps?

Top Bottom